Tapas Experience in Marbella Highlights
1Discover the Old Town of Marbella with a local expert guide
2Taste 8-10 tapas paired with 3 perfect complementary drinks
3Visit 3 different tapas bars that locals absolutely love
4Get an insider look at this marvelous town and discover its secrets
Why we chose this tourOur Tapas Experience in Marbella is a unique and comprehensive way to learn about the traditional tapas and beverages served in this part of the country. Your experienced guide will walk you through the local dishes, and teach you about the history of Marbella's old town from an insider perspective. This tour is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Tapas Experience in Marbella Itinerary
18:30 Pickup from Marbella
- Meet your local guide at a centralized pick up location in Marbella.
Guided Tapas Experience
- Your tour begins at Plaza de los Naranjos, a beautiful square at the edge of Marbella's Old Town, before you make your way into the historic heart of the city.
- As you stroll through the winding streets, your guide will tell you stories of its citizens and point out monuments and buildings of interest.
- Along the way, you'll stop at 3 different tapas bars, trying local delicacies paired with Sangria and other delicious drinks to complement their rich flavors.
- Some local specialties include Espetos de Sardinas, smoked sardines cooked over an open fire, Boquerónes, sardines usually served cold, Ensalada Malagueña, a unique mixed salad, and Gazapacho, the ubiquitous cold soup.
- After your tasty tour of Marbella, you'll return to Plaza de los Naranjos to enjoy the rest of your day full of stories and snacks!
21:30 - Drop off in Marbella
- You tour will end in Marbella
NB - all timings on Tapas Experience in Marbella are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Tapas Experience in Marbella, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour with a local tour guide
8-10 traditional Tapas
Drinks not included
Personal travel insurance
The minimum age required for the tour is 14 years old