1Visit a local market and see all the colorful seasonal produce and goods
2Learn how to make your own Spanish tapas and take the recipes home for a unique souvenir
3Spend time in your host's home, and experience a more authentic side of Granada
4Spice up the day with some Sangria and Spanish music to pump things up
Why we chose this tourOur Tapas Cooking Class in Granada gives you an insider experience in the home of a local expert cook that will teach you to make some of Spain's most iconic dishes. Your every sense will delight in this fantastic experience, and you'll leave with a timeless souvenir that's sure to keep your memories alive long after you're home. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Tapas Cooking Class in Granada
10:00/17:30 - Meet in Granada
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Granada.
Tour of the local Market and Tapas Cooking Class
- Start the day by visiting a local market, where you'll have the chance to scout the freshest produce and ingredients from nearby farms to create the most tantalizing tapas.
- Your guide will help you through the myriad stalls, showing you the most interesting and ubiquitous offerings to round out your trip.
- Head out of the city and into a culinary escape where you'll be cooking in the home of your host and teacher, a local gourmand with tips and techniques to help you perfect your tapas.
- Your first course will be salmorejo or gazpacho, two tomato based dishes made famous for their simplicity and taste, and then you'll create a hearty dish of paella or a tortilla española.
- You'll also create a surprise dessert that's sure to wow your senses, and a local version of sangria that you won't be able to get enough of.
- End the day by tasting the fruits of your labor, and continue on your exploration of the gorgeous city of Granada.
The tour ends at the hosts House
- Now feeling satisfied you can walk to your next destination or we can help you arrange a taxi (not included). We will also share our recipes with you for the ultimate holiday reminder and way to impress your friends.
If you have any questions about our Tapas Cooking Class in Granada, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Tapas Cooking Class in Granada as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.