Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville Highlights
01Experience a high-quality, traditional flamenco show
02Savory delicious tapas and delectable cocktails
03Uncover Seville's irresistible charm in an authentic way
04Discover the roots and history of flamenco dance with your expert guide
Why we chose this tourOur Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville gives you an insider look at Seville's authentic charm as you wind your way through picturesque neighborhoods and meet the locals. You'll delight every sense with stunning dance, delicious tapas, and the unique atmosphere that surrounds this culturally rich city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville Itinerary
19:30 Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized meeting point in Seville.
Guided walking tour of Santa Cruz or Triana and Flamenco Show
- Begin your evening with a walk through the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the Jewish Quarter, or Triana, a more traditional area of the city.
- On your walking tour, discover hidden squares, elegant architecture, and the blending of Roman, Arab, Christian, Muslim, and gypsy legacies throughout the city streets.
- Head to your intimate and incredible flamenco show, learning what it is about this passionate and stunning dance that has inspired so many for so long.
- After the show, continue your adventure with visits to 3 atmospheric tavernas to taste tapas the way locals do, sampling authentic snacks and accompanying drinks along the way.
- You'll learn more about this city, and the wonderful people that call it home, and leave the tour feeling like you've seen a new side of Seville.
23:00 - The tour ends
- The tour ends at one of the tapas taverns.
NB - all timings on Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour with a local flamenco artist
Visit to 3 tapas bars
Short walking tour
3 tapas & 4 drinks
Personal travel insurance
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person