Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville Highlights
1Experience a high-quality, traditional flamenco show
2Savory delicious tapas and delectable cocktails
3Uncover Seville's irresistible charm in an authentic way
4Discover the roots and history of flamenco dance with your expert guide
Why we chose this tourOur Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville gives you an insider look at Seville's authentic charm as you wind your way through picturesque neighborhoods and meet the locals. You'll delight every sense with stunning dance, delicious tapas, and the unique atmosphere that surrounds this culturally rich city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville Itinerary
19:30 Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized meeting point in Seville.
Guided walking tour of Santa Cruz or Triana and Flamenco Show
- Begin your evening with a walk through the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, the Jewish Quarter, or Triana, a more traditional area of the city.
- On your walking tour, discover hidden squares, elegant architecture, and the blending of Roman, Arab, Christian, Muslim, and gypsy legacies throughout the city streets.
- Head to your intimate and incredible flamenco show, learning what it is about this passionate and stunning dance that has inspired so many for so long.
- After the show, continue your adventure with visits to 3 atmospheric tavernas to taste tapas the way locals do, sampling authentic snacks and accompanying drinks along the way.
- You'll learn more about this city, and the wonderful people that call it home, and leave the tour feeling like you've seen a new side of Seville.
23:00 - The tour ends
- The tour ends at one of the tapas taverns.
NB - all timings on Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Tapas and Flamenco Experience in Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour with a local flamenco artist
Visit to 3 tapas bars
Short walking tour
3 tapas & 4 drinks
Personal travel insurance
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person