Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Spend 6 days in Taormina and its surrounding countryside, just outside Mount Etna
2Learn the secrets to classic Sicilian cuisine in a cooking class
3Take a private boat tour to the stunning Isola Bella and Blue Cave
4Learn all about Taormina's history on an insider walking tour
5Discover Sicily's food and wine culture through a city based wine tasting and trip to a Mount Etna winery
6Each day is led by a different handpicked insider
7Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of excellent options
Why we chose this tourSpend an incredible 6 days in Sicily on our Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package. Learn how to make classic Sicilian food with a trip to the local market and a cooking class by a professional local chef. Spend an incredible day on a private boat tour to Isola Bella and the Blue Cave, diving into the azure waters of the Ionian sea and learning all about the historical significance of the island. Meet a passionate local guide who will take you through the winding streets of Taormina's old town, weaving tales of past and present as they point out the best local sights. Get to grips with Sicily's incredible wine scene both with a food and wine tour in Taormina, but also in a winery set right on the edge of Mount Etna. Our Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package is an incredible way to discover Sicily. The package is a good mix of both private and group tours for you to get the best out of your time on the island. Learn all about the importance of Mount Etna, one of Europe’s only active volcanoes. This is a perfect 6 days for food, wine, and culture lovers. You’ll get to try wines whose grapes are grown in Etna’s volcanic soils, giving them a unique smoky edge, seldom seen in other parts of Italy. You’ll learn how to cook brilliant Sicilian classics, with recipes to take home. You’ll be taken around hidden gem wine bars in Taormina for a night of food and wine. And for culture and nature lovers, you can’t get much better than our insider Taormina tour and private trip to Isola Bella and the Blue Cave. You’ll also love being able to pick your own hotel from our list of excellent curated accommodations, and having a local, enthusiastic guide on hand at all experiences.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Taormina
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Taormina. Make your way to your handpicked hotel for a great night's sleep before embarking on your adventures.
Day 2 - Insider Taormina City Tour & Taormina Food and Wine Tasting Tour (Shared group tours)
- After a morning of free time, join a small group for an Insider Taormina city tour.
- Learn all about Taormina's complex history (due to it being under many occupations over the years).
- During 1.5 hours, you'll visit all of Taormina's main sights as well as hidden gems dotted across the old city.
- See the iconic skyline, dominated by Mount Etna.
- Your guide will weave tales of old and new, so you really get to know the importance of this city.
- After the tour, get ready for an evening of food and wine tasting.
- Your guide will take you through Taormina's old towns, into bars and restaurants where you can sample the best food and wine the city has to offer.
- Taste everything from traditional Sicilian cuisine, to local wines and spirits.
- Learn from professional chefs the secrets of Sicilian food and wine.
- Finish in the center of Taormina where you can continue your nighttime adventures or head back to your hotel.
Day 3 - Isola Bella & Blue Cave Boat Tour (Private tour)
- Take a very special private tour to Isola Bella and the Blue Caves.
- Get picked up from your hotel and be whisked away to the Sicilian countryside and coast, where you'll take a boat onto the sparkling waters of the Ionian sea.
- Head towards the Bay of Mazzaro where locals spend their spare time sunning themselves on the beach.
- Visit the incredible island of Isla Bella, famous for its lush flora and historical and artistic sights.
- Enjoy an aperitif, dive into the water off the boat then visit the Blue Cave, an awe-inspiring natural grotto.
- We'll take you back to Taormina to continue your day as you wish.
Day 4 - Etna Food and Wine Tour from Taormina (Shared Group Tour)
- Head out towards Mount Etna, for a food and wine tour in this incredible place.
- Mount Etna is the up-and-coming area for wine in Sicily, with some incredible examples of smoky, complex wines coming from its volcanic soil.
- You, and a small group, will be taken to Mount Etna, visiting small Sicilian villages on the way.
- When you arrive 1000 meters above sea level, you'll visit a winery and antique farmhouse restaurant.
- Let the local vigneron take you through a wine tasting of 5 wines.
- You'll also be treated to local food delicacies to accompany your wine.
- Learn all about the ancient tradition of winemaking in this wonderful region.
- Return to your Taormina hotel for the evening.
Day 5 - Sicilian Cooking Class (Shared Group Tour)
- Foodies will love this day, complete with a Sicilian cooking class.
- Begin the day with a trip to Taormina's local food market, marveling at all the incredible foods on offer here.
- Shop for local ingredients that you'll later turn into culinary masterpieces (sampling some delicacies on the way).
- Head to a local restaurant where a professional chef will teach you the secrets of traditional Sicilian recipes.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor for lunch, accompanied by some delicious local wines.
- Return to your hotel for your final night in Taormina.
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure, full of memories and a camera full of photos!
If you have any questions about our Taormina & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person