Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra from New Delhi Highlights
1Discover the secrets of the most romantic and beautiful man-made structures in the world
2Hear about the mysterious black marble Taj Mahal that was never built
3Visit Agra Fort and learn about the Kohinoor Diamond and Chains of Justice of Jahangir
4Learn about the last great rebellion against the East India Company in 1857
Why we chose this tourOur Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra from New Delhi experience is perfect for those looking to escape the city and revel in the romantic history of the Taj Mahal in ancient Agra with an expert local guide to fill in the gaps. You'll taste a traditional lunch, visit temples and forts, and marvel at the iconic beauty of this snowy marble monument. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra from New Delhi Itinerary
6:30 am - Pickup from New Delhi
- You will be picked up from centralized hotels in New Delhi.
Guided tour of Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra
- Leave New Delhi for a winding drive through the gorgeous green forests to the Taj Mahal, one of the world's most mysterious and romantic structures in the world.
- Learn about the hidden secrets and stories of this magnificent monument from your local guide, including the black Taj Mahal that was supposed to be built nearby.
- Continue to the Agra Fort on the banks of the flowing Yamuna, a key strategic and historic building since the time of the Mughal Empire that's played a key role in shaping modern India's history and geography.
- Your local expert guide will tell you about the fate of the Kohinoor Diamond, how the last Hindu king of North India was defeated, and the great rebellion against the British East India company and colonial rule.
- You'll even hear about the time that Sherlock Holmes visited the fort to solve a case!
- Take a last look around ancient Agra before returning to Delhi for some time to soak up all that you've seen.
6:30 PM - Drop off in New Delhi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra from New Delhi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra from New Delhi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in New Delhi
Fully guided tour
Indian vegetarian lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring