Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour Highlights
01Try neighborhood favorites that include Suzhou Noodles, available with over 500 toppings
02Eat at the famous Bubble Wonton joint for a unique delicacy
03Enjoy fried sesame balls and a thousand-layer tofu dumpling
04End your tour at an indie café that will show you Suzhou's new café culture
Why we chose this tourOur Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour introduces you to a unique style of Chinese street food with an expert gastronomic guide to show you hidden treasures and explain the delicacies you're eating. Uncover hidden gardens and towering pagodas as you taste your way through the vibrant city streets and leave full of tasty food and new information. This tour is available every Saturday and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour Itinerary
11:00 - Meet your guide in Suzhou
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Suzhou
- Meeting Point - Beisita Subway Station, Exit 5 Street Level at 11:00 am
Suzhou Alleyway Guided Food tour
- Meet your expert local guide at the assigned subway stop before you make your way through the narrow city streets and winding alleys to taste the best street food on offer!
- Stop at stalls along the way, starting with the world-famous Suzhou noodles that hold the world record for having over 500 topping options, and learn why locals enjoy this dish with opera.
- Continue by tasting savory soy milk, Tang Dynasty fried sesame balls, delicious doughnuts, and Suzhou-style spring rolls.
- As you taste your way across the city, admire 800 year old pagodas, secret Ming Dynasty gardens, and hidden historic homes.
- Enjoy a thousand layer tofu dumpling filled with bamboo shoots and shredded pork, learning how this restaurant is working to revitalize the city's snacks and cuisine of old.
- Try bubble wontons at a famous restaurant that draws in celebrities and locals before your final stop of the day at a small café that's leading change in the neighborhood.
14:00 - Drop off in Suzhou
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Suzhou Alleyway Walking Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Unlimited food & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
2 people required for the tour, if the minimum is not met, the tour will be rescheduled
Related Tours and Experiences
Chengdu & Leshan Giant Buddha 7 Day Package TourChina | 7 days package From $1,085 Per Person
Private Chengdu Cooking ClassChina | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Chengdu Giant Panda Base Private Half Day TourChina | 3 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Terra Cotta Warriors Museum Private Half Day Tour from XianChina | 6 hour tour From $97 Per Person
Chengdu Panda Base & Mount Qingcheng Private TourChina | 8 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Chengdu Culture Private TourChina | 8 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Chengdu Foodie TourChina | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Suzhou Private Tour from ShanghaiChina | 10 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Leshan Giant Buddha and Luocheng Ancient Town Private Tour from Chengdu by TrainChina | 12 hour tour From $171 Per Person
Best of Shanghai Private Day TourChina | 10 hour tour From $138 Per Person