1Watch the glowing sun set behind the Black Mountain
2Visit vibrant beaches with red, white, and black sand
3Enter sea caves and snorkel in pristine waters
4Savor a mouthwatering dinner in a traditional taverna
Why we chose this tourOur Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini is the best way to explore this beautiful island at the most magical time of day, discovering hidden secrets along the way. Take time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters that surround you, and taste traditional local cuisine to finish off your day. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini
16:30 - Pickup from your hotel
- You will be picked up from your accommodation. The pick up time depends on the sunset.
Guided Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour
- Start your tour in the late afternoon, where you'll be given a quick safety briefing and kayak fitting before you're taken out on the limpid waters.
- Paddle along the coastline, finding hidden sea caves, gorgeous grottoes, and untouched corners of the island.
- Stop for a quick snack on one of Santorini's most beautiful beaches, and enjoy a fresh fruit salad before you begin snorkeling.
- Discover the colorful marine life that lives just beneath the surface of these still waters, admiring their many colors and grace.
- Start your return journey, pausing to watch the sun sink behind the towering facade of the Black Mountain as the waters light up around you.
- Change your clothes and freshen up before having dinner in a traditional local taverna to wrap up this majestic day, and then transfer back to your hotel.
22:00 - Drop off at your hotel
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.