Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini Highlights
1Watch the glowing sun set behind the Black Mountain
2Visit vibrant beaches with red, white, and black sand
3Enter sea caves and snorkel in pristine waters
4Savor a mouthwatering dinner in a traditional taverna
Why we chose this tourOur Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini is the best way to explore this beautiful island at the most magical time of day, discovering hidden secrets along the way. Take time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters that surround you, and taste traditional local cuisine to finish off your day. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini Itinerary
16:30 - Pickup from your hotel
- You will be picked up from your accommodation. The pick up time depends on the sunset.
Guided Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour
- Start your tour in the late afternoon, where you'll be given a quick safety briefing and kayak fitting before you're taken out on the limpid waters.
- Paddle along the coastline, finding hidden sea caves, gorgeous grottoes, and untouched corners of the island.
- Stop for a quick snack on one of Santorini's most beautiful beaches, and enjoy a fresh fruit salad before you begin snorkeling.
- Discover the colorful marine life that lives just beneath the surface of these still waters, admiring their many colors and grace.
- Start your return journey, pausing to watch the sun sink behind the towering facade of the Black Mountain as the waters light up around you.
- Change your clothes and freshen up before having dinner in a traditional local taverna to wrap up this majestic day, and then transfer back to your hotel.
22:00 - Drop off at your hotel
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
BCU Certified Guides
Sea kayak equipment
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Hat or beanie
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Flip flops or water shoes
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of : 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak 2m (6,5 ft) each This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet.
The minimum age required is 10 years old
The tour requires Swimming knowledge and basic physical condition
Distance: 8 km (5 miles)
Duration: Paddling about 2.30 hours – Total time about 5 hours