Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Tour from Hyderabad Highlights
1Be amazed at the architectural marvels of Bidar Fort and the Bahmani Tombs
2Search for the elusive Black Buck on your safari
3Travel back to the 11th century and Bidar's heyday as a flourishing kingdom
4Visit Nanak Jhira Gurudwara, a favorite of the first Sikh guru Nanak
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Legacy of Sultans & Wildlife Tour in Bidar from Hyderabad takes you into the fascinating past and the wilds of Bidar's grasslands for a unique look at this part of India. You'll combine a unique stay and tastes of local delicacies with a look into the storied history and untamed wilderness of the area for an unforgettable 2 day trip. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Tour from Hyderabad Itinerary
Day 1 - Bidar Tour from Hyderabad- Legacy of Bahmani Sultans
- Leave the hustle of Hyderabad behind for the beauty of the hilltop city of Bidar, beginning at the Nanak Jhira Gurundwara, dedicated to the Sikh Guru Nanak who preached love and universal brotherhood.
- You'll also spend some time in a historic Sikh museum that details the religion's history through picturesque paintings and pictures.
- Move to the medieval with a visit to Bidar Fort, one of the most-well preserved forts of ancient India that is known for its Persian architecture and imposing structures.
- Gaze on the bastions, barbicans, towering gates, and triple moat that surrounds the ruins of this incredible defense system!
- Your last attraction of the day is the 12 tombs of the Bahmani Sultans.
- These enormous monuments are characterized by their lofty arches, reaching domes, and hidden niches, while the walls are inscribed with verses of the Quran in gold leaf.
- Overnight in Jungle Lodges (Lunch and dinner included)
Day 2 - Blackbuck Safari
- Now that you've spent some time exploring India's past, it's time for you to meet some of the fascinating wildlife that calls this country home on a safari tour.
- Get out in the grasslands of Bidar and see if you can spot the rare Blackbucks, or the peacocks, wild boars, porcupines, and black-naped hares that live in the area.
- Keep an eye on the skies for the kites, sandgrouse, robins, red-vented bulbul treepies, and doves that fill the air, or look to the lake for egrets, cormorants, kingfishers, and the spot-billed ducks that nest there.
- Your two days of adventure finished with a visit to Chaukhandi of Hazrat Khalil Ullah, a tomb built in honor of Sultan Ahmed Shah's spiritual advisor and an architectural marvel.
- End with a drive back to your hotel in Hyderabad, where you'll be able to rest and reflect on your incredible journey (Breakfast included)
If you have any questions about our Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Tour from Hyderabad, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Tour from Hyderabad as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.