Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from Hyderabad Highlights
01Be amazed at the architectural marvels of Bidar Fort and the Bahmani Tombs
02Search for the elusive Black Buck on your safari
03Travel back to the 11th century and Bidar's heyday as a flourishing kingdom
04Visit Nanak Jhira Gurudwara, a favorite of the first Sikh guru Nanak
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Legacy of Sultans & Wildlife Tour in Bidar from Hyderabad takes you into the fascinating past and the wilds of Bidar's grasslands for a unique look at this part of India. You'll combine a unique stay and tastes of local delicacies with a look into the storied history and untamed wilderness of the area for an unforgettable 2 day trip. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from Hyderabad Itinerary
Day 1 - Bidar Tour from Hyderabad- Legacy of Bahmani Sultans
- Leave the hustle of Hyderabad behind for the beauty of the hilltop city of Bidar, beginning at the Nanak Jhira Gurundwara, dedicated to the Sikh Guru Nanak who preached love and universal brotherhood.
- You'll also spend some time in a historic Sikh museum that details the religion's history through picturesque paintings and pictures.
- Move to the medieval with a visit to Bidar Fort, one of the most-well preserved forts of ancient India that is known for its Persian architecture and imposing structures.
- Gaze on the bastions, barbicans, towering gates, and triple moat that surrounds the ruins of this incredible defense system!
- Your last attraction of the day is the 12 tombs of the Bahmani Sultans.
- These enormous monuments are characterized by their lofty arches, reaching domes, and hidden niches, while the walls are inscribed with verses of the Quran in gold leaf.
- Overnight in Jungle Lodges (Lunch and dinner included)
Day 2 - Blackbuck Safari
- Now that you've spent some time exploring India's past, it's time for you to meet some of the fascinating wildlife that calls this country home on a safari tour.
- Get out in the grasslands of Bidar and see if you can spot the rare Blackbucks, or the peacocks, wild boars, porcupines, and black-naped hares that live in the area.
- Keep an eye on the skies for the kites, sandgrouse, robins, red-vented bulbul treepies, and doves that fill the air, or look to the lake for egrets, cormorants, kingfishers, and the spot-billed ducks that nest there.
- Your two days of adventure finished with a visit to Chaukhandi of Hazrat Khalil Ullah, a tomb built in honor of Sultan Ahmed Shah's spiritual advisor and an architectural marvel.
- End with a drive back to your hotel in Hyderabad, where you'll be able to rest and reflect on your incredible journey (Breakfast included)
NB - all timings on Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from Hyderabad are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from Hyderabad, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hyderabad
Fully guided tour
1 overnight in a lodge based on double occupancy
Lunch & dinner (Day 1)
1 Breakfast (Day 2)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
1 Overnight at Jungle Lodges in Bidar
NB: all hotels can be substituted with equivalent properties according to availability
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hour tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $399 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $375 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hour tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Cooking Experience in KochiIndia | 4 hour tour From $120 Per Person
Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar Meteor Mystery 6 Day Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 6 days package From $1,179 Per Person
Ancient Buddhist University of Kanheri Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 8 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Karla & Bhaja Caves Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 12 hour tour From $181 Per Person