St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian Highlights
01Walk in the footsteps of thousands of others on the Camino de Santiago
02Hike hills and valleys and enjoy sweeping vistas of sea and mountain
03Enjoy listening to your guide point out sights of interest along the way
04Finish in San Pedro with a tapas and a drink
Why we chose this tourThe Camino de Santiago is a pilgrimage millions have people have done before you, and our St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian is your chance to hike a stage of it. Meet your friendly local guide and group of like-minded travelers before heading out of San Sebastian on this most famous of trails. Your guide will point out sights of interest as you hike up hills and down valleys, with amazing views over the sea and the mountains. Finish in the fishing village of San Pedro where food and a drink await to revive you, before heading back to San Sebastian by car. Our St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Hiking the Camino de Santiago is on many people’s bucket lists and our St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian is your chance to hike a stage. We handpick our local guides based on their experience and knowledge so you’ll be in the best of hands as you head over the mountains towards San Pedro. We also keep our group sizes small to further personalize the experience. The Camino is an amazing thing to take part in at the best of times, but the experience is augmented with the addition of a local guide who can keep you on the path and enthuse you with the history and culture of this most famous Christian pilgrimage.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian Itinerary
09:00 - Pickup from San Sebastian
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in San Sebastian
- Pick up location: Kursaal auditorium ticket office
St. James Way Guided Hiking Tour
- Walk where hundreds of thousands have walked before you as you hike a stage of the Camino de Santiago.
- Meet your local guide and a small group, and head off onto the trail, leaving San Sebastian behind.
- Hiking the Camino is a special activity in itself but it's made even more so with the help of your local guide as they show you points of interest and enthuse you with the history of the walk.
- You'll traverse steep terrain as you leave San Sebastian, heading over the path which traces clifftops and valleys. Enjoy sweeping vistas and views across the bay until you hit San Pedro, a nearby fishing village.
- Chill out and relax in San Pedro with a drink and tapas (included) to celebrate a hike well done, before returning to San Sebastian by car.
14:00 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our St. James Way Hiking Tour From San Sebastian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person