Spoleto Private Walking Tour Highlights
01Explore the ancient capital of the Lombard kingdom
02Admire the Rocca Albornoziana, symbol of Spoleto
03Discover areas of Spoleto that would be difficult to find without a guide
04Enjoy a private tour with an expert guide and a flexible itinerary
Why we chose this tourDiscover the ancient beauty of Spoleto on our Spoleto Private Walking Tour. Meet your friendly local guide and head around the city for a dip into the past. See some of the best sights in the city including the Monastery of San Ponziano, La Rocca Albornoziana, and the church of San Gregorio Maggiore. Discover places off the tourist trail with your guide who will make the past of this city come alive. Our Spoleto Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
If you spend any time in Spoleto at all, you’ll want to take part in our Spoleto Private Walking Tour. We handpick our guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge so you’ll be in the very best of hands as you walk around this beautiful city. As this is a private tour, the itinerary can be flexible, so be sure to tell your guide if there is anything, in particular, you would like to see. More than anything, this tour will give you a sense of the history and majesty of the city. It’s a perfect way to start your vacation.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Spoleto Private Walking Tour Itinerary
9.00-17:00 - Pickup from Spoleto
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Spoleto.
- Meeting point: Parcheggio della Ponzianina
Guided Tour of Spoleto City
- Discover this beautiful Umbrian town with an enthusiastic private guide.
- Learn about the importance of the town in Lombard's history - it was the capital of the Lombard kingdom and a cultural center in the Renaissance.
- Visit La Rocca Albornoziana, with its enormous bulk raised above the city walls, well known as the symbol of Spoleto.
- See the beautiful San Gregorio Maggiore church with its ancient frescoes.
- Head to the Monastery of San Ponziano and the 13th-century oil tower. Listen to your guide as they weave tales that make the past come to life.
13:00 -20:00 - Drop off at Spoleto
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Spoleto Private Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Spoleto Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Cancelations made up to 72h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person