Split 3 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Enjoy a 3 Day Tour of Split and its beautiful natural surroundings
2Discover the historical Old Town of Split from your local guide
3Take a day to relax on the Golden Horn Beach with a scenic sail
4Discover Plitvice National Park, the oldest and largest in Croatia
Why we chose this tourOur Split 3 Day Tour package takes you to all the breathtaking highlights of this area, from ancient Roman mausoleums turned cathedrals to some of the most impressive natural splendor that the country has to offer! You'll be given plenty of free time to explore fascinating forests and beaches on your own, while our expert tour guide will spill historical secrets about the old city of Split and its rocky past. This tour is available every Thursday, July through September, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Split 3 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Golden Horn Beach Cruise
- Your journey begins from Riva Port with a picturesque sail to Golden Horn Beach, a stunning v-shaped spit of land that pierces the sparkling sapphire waters with its pristine white sand; it's one of the most popular beaches in Croatia for a reason.
- Your next stop is the seaside metropolis of Bol, one of the port cities on the Island of Brač, which is covered in traditional houses, isolated beaches, and lush rolling hills.
- You'll have 5 hours of free time to explore the island, soak in the sun, or take a dip in the inviting waters beckoning just beyond.
- Enjoy an authentic Croatian lunch as you sail through the Door of Split, a natural channel that takes you between the islands of Šolta and Brač on your way back to Split.
- You'll reach Riva Port in Split in the early evening, leaving you plenty of time to continue your adventures in this captivating city.
Day 2 - Plitvice National Park
- Your morning begins early at centralized hotels in Split, followed by a winding, scenic drive from Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a breathtaking and sprawling park that is not only the largest national park in Croatia, but also the oldest.
- Your guide will take you through the natural splendor of the park, showing you the vast biodiversity of the park, from towering pines to the verdant ferns that carpet the ground around you, and if you're lucky, you may spot some of the Eurasian Brown Bears or Lynx that call the park home.
- Hike your way up and down the natural hiking paths and wooden stairs that showcase the 73,000 acres of the park, marveling at the 16 turquoise pools and 90 cascading waterfalls that dot this fabulous park, and don't forget to bring your camera!
- After an eco-friendly bus ride from one side of the park to the next, and an exciting ferry ride across one of the lakes, you'll be given free time to grab lunch and explore this wondrous place independently before returning to Split.
Day 3 - Split Walking Tour
- After meeting your local guide at the City Map just on the edges of the Old Town, you'll be given a fascinating overview of the old city and an introduction to its rich history before delving into the many sites that cover the area.
- Your first stop of the day is Diocletian's Palace, an imposing structure that covers half of the old city, and its cavernous basement, thought to have housed everything from wine cellars to nymphaeums, a monument for the local nymphs, as wells as the Peristil, a stunning plaza with unique acoustics that was used for theater performances, religious ceremonies, and more.
- The next wonder you'll visit is Saint Domnius, one of the best-preserved ancient Roman buildings that still stands, exploring the octagonal cathedral, the temple of Jupiter, the Egyptian Sphinxes, and the Vestibul.
- End your tour with a wander down the spacious ancient boulevard of Cardo on your way to the ornate Golden Gate and the towering statue of Grgur of Nin, an ancient bishop whose big toe is reported to bring good luck to anyone that touches it!
NB - all timings on Split 3 Day Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Split 3 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Cruise on day 1
Lunch on Board on day 1, including soft drinks and local wine
Fully guided tour on day 2 and 3
Transportation day 2
Walking Tour of Split
Entrance fees Plitvice National Park
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Towel and swimsuit for day 1
Due to New Regulations by UNESCO, Entrance tickets cannot be included in the tour price. You must purchase the ticket online AT LEAST 48 hours before from the official NP website: https://ticketing.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/index.aspx?l=EN Please use the following details for the ticket booking: ENTRANCE 1 - TIME 11:00 AM
The tour requires a minimum of 4 people - in the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached, the tour will be offered on an alternative date or as a private option for an additional cost
Children under the age of 4 can join the tour for free - please let us know if you're traveling with a child under 4 years.