Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid Highlights
1Taste the fruits of your labor alongside local sangria or wine
2Create flagship Spanish dishes like Paella and homemade tortillas
3Learn from an expert chef how to curate these tasty treats
4Visit a local market to choose the fresh produce for your class
Why we chose this tourOur Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid gives you the chance to learn from an expert local chef that will guide you through a bustling local market and the ins and outs of traditional dishes in the kitchen, leaving you with new tricks, techniques, and recipes to dazzle your loved ones back home. Taste classics you'll have the chance to make yourself, including paella, tortillas de patates, and a delicious seasonal dessert to accompany a number of hand-selected Spanish wines. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid Itinerary
12:00 - Pickup from Madrid
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Madrid. Please be there 5-10 minutes before the departure time.
Guided Market Tour & Spanish Cooking Class
- Make your way to a bustling local market to start your immersion in the culture, food, and traditions of Spain, exploring the spices, fresh produce, and local meat on display with your expert chef.
- The market itself, and your cooking class, are located in the heart of the Salamanca neighborhood, a trendy hotspot that's wildly popular with locals and visitors alike looking for the best of the best.
- Head inside for a quick introduction to Spain's cuisine and culture, learning about centuries-old methods of preparation and techniques that you'll have the chance to master.
- Try your hand at making mouthwatering paella, typical Spanish omelets, tortilla de patatas, a seasonal dessert, a beautifully plated appetizer, and a lush sangria bursting with flavor.
- When you've finished with your preparations, sit down to enjoy the delicious dishes you've created, paired with different Spanish wines chosen specifically to compliment the flavors of your food.
- You'll leave the class feeling full, with recipes in hand, and be able to head home ready to impress guests with your newly-acquired culinary skills!
15:00 - Drop off at Madrid
- The tour will end at the same location, where the tour started.
NB - all timings on Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Fully guided tour with an expert local chef and bilingual (Spanish/English) during the whole activity.
Visit the market to acquire the ingredients like a local
Cook 4 dishes of traditional Spanish cuisine
Lunch included with the dishes that you prepare
Elaboration of Sangria
The recipes will be given to you after the class for your use at home
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes & shoes
The minimum age required for the tour is 16 years old