Southern Iceland Day Tour from Reykjavik Highlights
01Discover the stunning Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
02Enjoy a visit to Iceland's most Southern village - Vik Village
03Visit Reynisfjara, with its black sand beaches
04Experience a glacier walk on Sólheimajökull Glacier
Why we chose this tourOur Southern Iceland Day Tour from Reykjavik invites you to experience the “land of fire and ice” in comfort and style. Iceland is a country of contrasts - its elements, weather, and colors all contradict themselves with captivating intensity. Spend the day discovering natural phenomenons, including Eyjafjallajökull volcano, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, the black-sand beaches of Reynisfjarathe, Vík Village, the Petrified Trolls of Reynisdrangar, and Sólheimajökull glacier. From lush mountains, spectacular sea-cliffs, waterfalls, glaciers, and black-sand beaches - Iceland’s Southern coast has it all!
Our Southern Iceland Day Tour from Reykjavik is available every day, journeying along Iceland’s exquisite Southern coast. Situated along the Northern Atlantic, this region experiences some of the most extreme weather conditions in the country. This contributes to the sculpting of its dramatic landscapes – icy glaciers, ethereal volcanoes, acres of green lava fields, and black-sand beaches.
Spend the day exploring Southern Iceland’s highlights, including Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Sólheimajökull glacier, the black-sand beaches of Reynisfjara, Vík Village, and Reynisdrangar Sea-Stacks.
The Southern Iceland Day Tour starts and ends in Reykjavik with guaranteed departures.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Southern Iceland Day Tour from Reykjavik Itinerary
9:00-9:30 Pickup from Reykjavik
- We will pick you up from centralized pick up locations - please note that the pick up can take up to 30 minutes
Guided tour of Iceland's Southern Coast
- Enjoy a guided tour of the highlights of Iceland's Southern Coast, including Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara's black-sand beaches, Vík Village, Reynisdrangar's petrified trolls, and Sólheimajökull glacier
19:00 Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from
If you have any questions about our Southern Iceland Day Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $229 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person