South India Cooking Class in Chennai Highlights
01Visit the home of a traditional South Indian cook and learn the secrets of this fantastic cuisine
02Uncover tips and tricks for creating the most fantastic dishes from this famous region
03Create an authentic and traditional meal with your own hands after watching a master at work
04Learn more about the unique ingredients and preparation techniques that make this food so delicious
Why we chose this tourOur South India Cooking Class in Chennai takes you into the home and hearth of a local family for an authentic and traditional cooking experience that's sure to leave your tastebuds singing with joy. You'll have the chance to create your own meal, and savor the fruits of your labor after the work is done. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
South India Cooking Class in Chennai Itinerary
11:30 - Pickup from Chennai
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Chennai.
Traditional Indian Home Cooking Class
- Once you've arrived at the chef's home, you'll learn exactly what South Indian cuisine is, which specialties are most famous, and what unique ingredients meld together to create these fantastic feasts.
- The cook will demonstrate how to create sambar, rasam, vada, sweets, and pappad, while the guests are invited to try their own hand at cooking these dishes with the chef's expert help, tips, and techniques.
- Once you're finished plating and cooking the delicious meal, you'll eat with the cook and her family and congratulate yourselves on a job well done!
15:00 - Drop off in Chennai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on South India Cooking Class in Chennai are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our South India Cooking Class in Chennai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Chennai
Traditional cooking class with an local expert
Hotel pick up and drop off
Indian vegetarian lunch
Personal travel insurance
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hour tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $399 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $335 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $375 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hour tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Cooking Experience in KochiIndia | 4 hour tour From $120 Per Person
Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar Meteor Mystery 6 Day Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 6 days package From $1,179 Per Person
Ancient Buddhist University of Kanheri Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 8 hour tour From $129 Per Person