South India Cooking Class in Chennai Highlights
1Visit the home of a traditional South Indian cook and learn the secrets of this fantastic cuisine
2Uncover tips and tricks for creating the most fantastic dishes from this famous region
3Create an authentic and traditional meal with your own hands after watching a master at work
4Learn more about the unique ingredients and preparation techniques that make this food so delicious
Why we chose this tourOur South India Cooking Class in Chennai takes you into the home and hearth of a local family for an authentic and traditional cooking experience that's sure to leave your tastebuds singing with joy. You'll have the chance to create your own meal, and savor the fruits of your labor after the work is done. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
South India Cooking Class in Chennai Itinerary
11:30 - Pickup from Chennai
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Chennai.
Traditional Indian Home Cooking Class
- Once you've arrived at the chef's home, you'll learn exactly what South Indian cuisine is, which specialties are most famous, and what unique ingredients meld together to create these fantastic feasts.
- The cook will demonstrate how to create sambar, rasam, vada, sweets, and pappad, while the guests are invited to try their own hand at cooking these dishes with the chef's expert help, tips, and techniques.
- Once you're finished plating and cooking the delicious meal, you'll eat with the cook and her family and congratulate yourselves on a job well done!
15:00 - Drop off in Chennai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our South India Cooking Class in Chennai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book South India Cooking Class in Chennai as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.