Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Snorkel in 2 of the largest reefs in the world
02Marvel at the tropical fish and marine life that call this reef home
03Your guide will be on hand to point out the best spots
04Relax and recharge with a delicious breakfast at the beach club
Why we chose this tourOur Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya is your ticket to an underwater paradise. After a quick briefing session, your knowledgeable guide will take you to two different reefs, that make up the second-largest reef in the world. They'll point out native species of plants and fish as you swim through the gorgeously warm waters. After the snorkel, head to the beach club for some free time and a delicious breakfast including fresh flavored water drinks. Our Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about the second largest reef in the world, whilst having fun in the water at the same time. You’ll be led the way by one of our experienced guides. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and experience so you know you’ll be in safe hands. The tropical waters of the Puerto Morelos Native Park are like nothing else, positively teeming with marine wildlife and plants. This is an experience like no other.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
8:00 - 8:30 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel at the Riviera Maya.
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park
- Arrive at the gorgeous Puerto Morelos Native Park where you'll have a snorkel equipment briefing.
- You'll be snorkeling through two beautiful reefs - the second largest in the world - that are part of this park.
- Learn all about the endemic species living at the coral barrier while your guide provides you with fascinating information and leads you to admire the best spots.
- Marvel at the tropical underwater paradise you've found yourself in, full of fish, marine life, and plants.
- Spend some free time at the beach club and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
14:00 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Two reefs snorkel experience
Snorkel equipment & towel
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
The minimum age required for the tour is 6 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class in MéridaMexico | 6 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Teotihuacan Insider City TourMexico | 9 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Private Mexico City Street Food TourMexico | 5 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Hidden Mexico City TourMexico | 7 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Vallarta Tequila & Taco Tasting TourMexico | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting TourMexico | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Vallarta Bike & Food Tasting TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Vallarta Downtown Food TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Jungle Mountain Bike & Adventure Private Tour from TulumMexico | 7 hour tour From $130 Per Person
Jorullo Bridge ATV Experience from Puerto VallartaMexico | 3 hour tour From $119 Per Person