Sky Cinema Private Tour from Kotor Highlights
1Learn more about the gorgeous coastal city of Kotor
2Sail Boka Bay at night, appreciating its beauty from a new angle
3Enjoy a romantic dinner onboard the boat as the bay is lit up at night
4See gorgeous views of Perast and the Lady of the Rocks Island
Why we chose this tourOur Sky Cinema Tour from Kotor cruises you along the rugged coastline of Boka Bay and takes you to Perast and the Lady of the Rocks Island as you savor a delicious dinner onboard our custom trimaran. See the bay, and the city, from a new angle as you enjoy the stunning sunset over the glittering waters of the bay and appreciate the bay lit up at night. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sky Cinema Private Tour from Kotor Itinerary
7:30 pm - Pickup from Kotor
- We will pick you from 360 Monte Travel Agency Office, Starigrad 283, Kotor.
Kotor Sky Cinema Tour
- Leave Kotor behind with a night cruise along the sparkling waters of Boka Bay glowing with city lights bouncing off its surface.
- Continue to Perast town and the narrowest part of the bay, the Verige Strait where the Kotor, Risan, and Tivat Bays merge together.
- Enjoy a romantic fish, meat, or vegetarian dinner as you sail along these stunning waters, tasting homemade gnocchi alongside local specialties like roasted lamb, kaymak, or a variety of pâtés.
- Turn back around after admiring the Lady of the Rocks Island, watching the mountains shift in the shadows and the sky fade from fiery orange to indigo sprinkled with twinkling stars as you return to Kotor.
Drop off in Kotor Bay
- You will be dropped off at Kotor Bay at 10:00 pm.
NB - all timings on Sky Cinema Private Tour from Kotor are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sky Cinema Private Tour from Kotor, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Ride on a custom-made trimaran
Three types of complementary wine (following every meal course)
Blankets for colder nights
Drinks other than complementary (beer, spirits, soft drinks and wine) available on board with surcharge
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring