Sitges, Tapas & Wine Tasting Private Tour from Barcelona Highlights
01Visit a family-run boutique winery for a tasting and tour
02Discover the history and culture of Barcelona and Catalonia
03Enjoy a private, exclusive tour of Sitges
04Savor a meal of local gastronomy and bubbling cava
Why we chose this tourOur Sitges, Tapas & Wine Tasting Tour from Barcelona is an exclusive and immersive private experience, that takes you into the lush heart of Spanish wine country to explore Catalan art, architecture, history, and gastronomy. Wander through a vineyard on a comprehensive tour and then taste the varietal wines of this boutique vineyard accompanied by regional treats. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Sitges, Tapas & Wine Tasting Private Tour from Barcelona Itinerary
Pickup from Barcelona
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Barcelona. Please advise at what time you would like to start your tour.
Guided Tour of Sitges & Wine and Tapas Tasting
- Start your day with a scenic drive from Barcelona to Sitges, a charming coastal town brimming with a Mediterranean atmosphere and Catalan culture around every corner.
- Formerly a summer escape for the Catalan bourgeoisie, every street is filled with fascinating architecture and remnants of Catalan Modernism.
- A number of artists called this city home, and the works of Antoni Gaudí, Santiago Rusiñol, and Ramon Casas still stand in this quaint fishing village.
- The former house of Rusiñol now exhibits a number of his paintings and masterpieces by his contemporaries for an escape into their vibrant worlds.
- Once you've strolled every street, you'll head out of the city and into the rolling green fields and vineyards of DO Penedès, most famous for its cava but a fierce competitor with other wines as well.
- It's the heart of the cava region, and most famous for its sparkling whites and rosés still produced in the traditional manner.
- Tour one of the family-owned, small-batch vineyards for a comprehensive tour and a mouthwatering tapas meal accompanied by some of their finest vintages.
- End the tour enjoying the scenic views over the vineyards as you drive back to Barcelona.
Drop off at Barcelona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sitges, Tapas & Wine Tasting Private Tour from Barcelona are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sitges, Tapas & Wine Tasting Private Tour from Barcelona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Barcelona
Private professional English-speaking guide
Entrance fee and guided visit throughout a boutique winery
Guided visit to Sitges old town
Taste up to 4 top-end products with different organic and ecological certifications.
Drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please let us know if you have any allergies or diet restrictions
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Group
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Group
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Group
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Group
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Group
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Group
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Group
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Group
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Group
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Group