Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona Highlights
01Glide on the blue waters of Lake Garda, marveling at the villas and scenery that line the lake
02Enjoy a guided tour of the medieval village of Sirmione
03Spend some free time shopping or relaxing on the water's edge
04Indulge in some gelato before heading back to Verona
Why we chose this tourLake Garda is one of the most beautiful spots in Northern Italy and you'll see the very best of it on our Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona. Enjoy comfortable transport to the lake before hopping on a boat for a spectacular boat ride. Glide through the crystalline waters, admiring the villas and buildings that line this dramatic lake. Enjoy a guided tour around the picturesque village of Sirmione, with its cobbled streets and hidden corners. Make the most of some free time before heading back to Verona by shopping, relaxing by the water, or maybe trying some of Sirmione's famous gelato. Our Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
There is nothing quite like Lake Garda, as you’ll discover on our Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona. Dramatic landscape, impressive villas, gorgeous medieval towns, this little corner of Northern Italy has it all. You’ll have a local insider expert with you every step of the day, handpicked by us based on their experience and knowledge. We also endeavor to keep our group sizes small to further personalize the experience. There is a pleasant pace to this particular experience, with relaxing boat rides and plenty of free time bookmarking a more structured guided tour.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona Itinerary
09:00 - Pickup from Verona
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Verona. Please be there 10 minutes earlier.
Guided Tour of Lake Garda & Sirmione
- Meet your local guide and head out towards Lake Garda. Reach Sirmione, a stunning medieval hamlet where you will be treated to a boat tour around the Sirmione peninsula.
- Marvel at the elegant villas and landscapes that surround Lake Garda.
- Head into the village itself and listen to your guide as they weave tales of ancient and modern, as you head around the winding cobbled streets.
- Enjoy some free time to shop or simply relax at the lake. Or indulge in a spot of gelato - the village is famous for it!
14:30 - Drop off at Verona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sirmione and Lake Garda Tour from Verona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Verona
Fully guided tour
Boat tour (depends on the weather)
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
This tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather the boat tour won’t be available. In this case we will provide you with alternatives.
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person