1Stroll through the vibrant and opulent streets of Sintra, a summer escape for Portuguese nobility and royalty
2Explore Estoril, a hotspot for luxury entertainment and home to the largest casino in Europe
3Hike to the romantic Pena Palace, a riot of color and design surrounded by verdant gardens
4Admire the picturesque view of Cascais, a traditional fishing village perched on the sparkling waters of the Atlantic
Why we chose this tourOur Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais & Estoril Half Day Tour from Lisbon whisks you away from the city to some of the most beautiful and fascinating resort towns in southern Portugal for some romance, scenic views, and interesting stories. You'll walk ancient Moorish paths, explore royal gardens, and imagine yourself in days gone by with the help of a knowledgeable local guide by your side every step of the way. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais & Estoril Half Day Tour from Lisbon
9:00 - Pickup from Lisbon
- The meeting point will be a centralized pick up location in Lisbon.
Guided tour of Sintra, Cascais and Estoril
- Your day begins in the town of Sintra, a romantic former summer playground for Portugal's elite that still boasts a number of opulent villas, including the vibrant and eclectic Pena Palace and its lush gardens.
- The Pena Palace was built by King Ferdinand II, a renovation of the monastery that stood in the same spot for generations, and is both an exemplar of Romantic design and one of the 7 Wonders of Portugal.
- Walk down the hill into the town of Sintra, strolling through the medieval streets as you admire the olive oil and cork crafts for sale before heading to the picturesque fishing village of Cascais, perched right on the gleaming waters of the Atlantic.
- Your last stop of the day is the city of Estoril, a luxurious getaway hotspot for the rich and famous that is home to Europe's largest casino and a sprawling formal garden that is well worth a look.
- After Estoril, you'll make your way back to beautiful Lisbon to enjoy the rest of your day.
14:00 Drop off in Lisbon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais & Estoril Half Day Tour from Lisbon, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais & Estoril Half Day Tour from Lisbon as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.