Sintra Half Day Tour from Lisbon Highlights
1Escape to the picturesque foothill town of Sintra, a longtime escape for Portugal's royals and nobles, and visit the National Palace
2Visit the breathtaking Cabo da Roca: it's the westernmost point of both contintental Europe and the Eurasian landmass!
3Explore the coastal resort town of Cascais with its panoramic views and lush national park
4Wander through the expansive gardens at the Estoril Casino, a famous luxury hotspot on the Portuguese Riviera and the largest casino in Europe
Why we chose this tourOur Sintra Half Day Tour from Lisbon takes you north of the bustling city to discover the region's rich history, natural beauty, and modern playgrounds for the rich and famous. With your expert guide, you'll discover local secrets and stories while tasting sweet traditional treats and see stunning landscapes, both on the coastline and inland. You'll hit the westernmost point of the Eurasian landmass, and enjoy sweeping panoramic views across the ocean. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sintra Half Day Tour from Lisbon Itinerary
14:00 - Pickup from Lisbon
- The meeting point will be a centralized location in Lisbon.
Guided tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril
- Your day begins with a picturesque drive north to Sinta, a picturesque town in the foothills that's home to the National Palace, the most well-preserved medieval palace in Portugal, and a long-beloved summer playground of Portuguese royalty and nobility.
- After touring the opulent palace grounds, you'll make your way to Priquita, a confectionery shop that's stood the test of time since 1862, and taste some of the mouthwatering house specialties.
- The next stop will be the Sintra-Cascais natural park, a giant national park with a huge variety of fascinating geological formations and local flowers that can't be seen anywhere else.
- You'll take off for Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe, with a scenic drive along the coast where you'll be able to spy natural grottoes and famous beaches along the way.
- After marveling at the panoramic views of Cabo da Roca, you'll make your way back through the famous Riviera town of Estoril, stopping for a quick look at the landscaped gardens of the largest casino in Europe before heading back to Lisbon.
18:00-19:00 - Drop off in Lisbon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Sintra Half Day Tour from Lisbon, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Sintra Half Day Tour from Lisbon as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.