Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik Highlights
1Super Jeep glacier experience
2Hvalfjordur fjord, Borgarfjordur, Húsafell woodlands, and the Deildartunguhver geothermal area
3Langjokull glacier, Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls, Thingvellir National Park, and Kaldidalur mountain road
Why we chose this tourExperience the best of Iceland with our Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik. You'll spend an unforgettable day discovering hidden gems, off-the-beaten-path of Western Iceland. Explore Deildartunguhver (Europe’s most powerful hot spring), the impressive Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls, Hvalfjordur fjord, and the stunning woodlands of Húsafell. Continue on to Langjokull, Iceland's second largest glacier and one of the country's top-attractions! If you're dreaming about Iceland's ethereal nature, heading off-road with a Super Jeep tour is a must!
Our Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – taking you on an off-road adventure to the highlights of West Iceland. Begin the day with a drive to Hvalfjordur fjord, stopping along the way at Borgarfjordur to visit Deildartunguhver – Europe’s most powerful hot spring. After, drive inland to the Hraunfossar and Barnafossar waterfalls, then continue to Husafell woodlands.
Next, you’ll put the Super Jeep to the test by venturing off the main road to Iceland’s second-largest ice field, Langjokull glacier. On the way back to Reykjavik, if conditions allow, climb the highest mountain road in Iceland, Kaldidalur, leading back down to Thingvellir National Park.
The Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour starts and ends in Reykjavik with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik Itinerary
8:30 Pickup from Reykjavik
- We will pick you up from centralized locations in Ryekjavik
Guided Super Jeep tour
- From Reykjavik we will head towards Hvalfjordur fjord
- Our first stop will be the Deildartunguhver Hot Spring
- Our next stop will be the Hraunfossar and Barnafossar waterfalls
- We will stop for a short lunch break at the Husafell woodlands (Lunch not included)
- After lunch we will drive to Iceland's second largest Ice field - Langjokull glacier
- On our way back to Reykjavik we will take the highest mountain road of Iceland, called the “cold Valley” or Kaldidalur (weather permitting)
18:30 Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from
If you have any questions about our Silver Circle Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help