Sightseeing Running Tour in Madrid Highlights
1Get a custom running tour tailor-made for you and yours
2See an array of sites in a short amount of time to see all Madrid has to offer
3Experience the perfect balance of fitness and urban tourism
4Enjoy a bespoke day that fits your agenda perfectly
Why we chose this tourOur Sightseeing Running Tour in Madrid is a completely customizable tour, perfect for those short on time that still want to see the city, and ranges from 5km to 16km runs throughout Madrid. You can choose where you'd like to visit, and your tour guide will tell you all the secrets of this storied city as you get your blood pumping. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sightseeing Running Tour in Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided Running Tour of Madrid City
- You begin by meeting your tour guide at a time and place that you choose before heading out on your active urban adventure.
- Whether you've chosen to jog 5 or 16 kilometers, you'll be taken to the city's must-sees with your expert guide over a 3 hour run.
- Some popular options include a run through the historic center of the city and along its busy avenues, but we also offer a number of trails away from the hustle and bustle of this metropolis.
- Explore the rolling green lungs of the city by visiting Retiro Park, Casa de Campo, Parque del Oeste, or see Madrid's Riviera from a different point of view.
- You set the pace and the itinerary, and can end the tour wherever you wish before getting back to your Spanish journey.
14:00 - Drop Off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sightseeing Running Tour in Madrid are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sightseeing Running Tour in Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Local Running Guide
Custom Running Tour in Madrid
Accident and liability insurance cover
Optional pick up service from your hotel/accommodation for 14$
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Running wear and shoes
Water and light snacks/energy bars
Sport sunglasses, hat and sun screen
Previous running experience recommended
Custom itineraries according to your level, age, experience and preferences
Tour time: 1-3 hours
Children from 10 years old
NB: All times are approximate