Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia Private Tour from Madrid Highlights
1Trek through dense oak forests past precipitous summits and towering rock formations
2Visit Segovia's cathedral, old town, and the magnificent Alcazar Castle
3Discover one of the world's oldest and most well preserved Roman Aqueducts
4Learn why this national park is considered a must-see for so many
Why we chose this tourOur Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia Tour from Madrid takes you into the wilderness just outside of Madrid and deep into the history of storied Segovia on this day full of discovery. Get up close to the beauty of the Guadarrama mountain range and uncover Segovia's historical complexity and fantastic culinary traditions, all with the help of an expert guide. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia Private Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia
- Start your day of discovery with a scenic hour's drive to Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, the country's second most visited national park!
- Take a 3 hour hike through the range's stunning alpine meadows and pine forests, marveling at the rock formations and glacial lagoons that dot the wild landscape.
- This area is Europe's largest granite outcropping, and the flora and fauna that live here are unique and sure to take your breath away.
- Finish the hike and continue on to the storied streets of Segovia to explore its historic roots and marvelous monuments.
- Stroll the cobbled streets and twisting alleyways of the Old Town deep inside the city walls, discovering ancient buildings and charming squares.
- See the historic aqueduct, stand before the Gothic Cathedral, explore the Jewish Quarter, and uncover the opulence of the Alcazar Castle.
- The tour finishes with a taste of traditional Castilian cuisine, including the ever-popular roast suckling pig and rich Ribera wine before your return to Madrid.
Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia Private Tour from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sierra de Guadarrama Hiking & Segovia Private Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Hiking tour in Sierra de Guadarrama
Certified Mountain Guide
Entrance fees to Segovia sites with official tour guide
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Waterproof jacket (windproof/waterproof Gore Tex type)
Warm hat and warm gloves (autumn. winter and spring season)
Water and snacks
Custom hikes according to your fitness level, age, experience and preferences
Suitable for babies with baby carrier
No previous experience required