Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package Highlights
01FInd out all that Siena has to discover in just 5 days
02Learn the secrets to Tuscan cooking with a cooking class
03Discover Chianti's countryside and wine culture on an e-bike tour
04Each day is led by a different guide, chosen by us
05Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of excellent stays
Why we chose this tourSpend a fabulous 5 days in Siena on our Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package. Learn what makes this passionate Tuscan town tick, from its architecture to its rich history, to its glorious food scene. Visit all the best sights of Siena, from its spectacular black and white striped cathedral to its famous central piazza. Learn how to make traditional Tuscan food under the tutelage of a professional Italian chef. Head out to the rolling Chianti hills on an e-bike, stopping at an ancient winery for food and wine tasting. What a way to discover this gorgeous corner of Italy. Our Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package will give you a unique insight into one of Italy’s most stunning towns. Get to know the real Siena, the one where daily life is slow-paced and filled with food and wine. The Insider Siena tour will give you a great overview of the town you’re calling home for 5 days. Learn about what makes this town so special and unique, from the famous Palio horse race to the stunning black and white Cathedral.
Your taste buds will be more than satisfied with our Tuscan cooking class. You and a small intimate group will learn all there is to know about making pasta and bruschetta. And if you ever had any burning questions to ask a bona fide Italian chef, this is the time to ask!
Don’t forget the gorgeous countryside that surrounds Siena, which you’ll pass through at a leisurely pace on our Chianti e-bike tour, stopping at a winery as you go.
What’s even better is that you’ll get to choose your own accommodation to ensure it suits your needs. From boutique hotels in the heart of Siena to spa resorts on the outskirts, you’ll find exactly what you need on our list.
You’ll be taken through every experience with a friendly and passionate local guide who calls Siena home. What a way to experience local Tuscan life.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Siena
- Day one is reserved for your arrival into Siena. Check into your hand-picked hotel that will be your home for the next 5 days.
Day 2 - Insider Siena City Tour
- Spend a couple of hours in the morning on an Insider Siena City Tour.
- Meet a passionate local guide who will take you through the winding cobbled streets of Siena, pointing out the best sights of the city.
- Visit the impressive fan-shaped Piazza del Campo, the heart of city life.
- Take in the Sanctuary of St Catherine of Siena before heading down one of the city's main thoroughfares, part of a famous pilgrimage road.
- Listen to tales of Siena's noble families and stories of the famous Palio horse race that takes place every year in Siena's main piazza.
- Your guide will make this wonderful Tuscan city come to life with their stories and knowledge.
- The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please, from more exploring to relaxing in your hotel.
Day 3 - Tuscan Cooking Class
- Day 2 in Siena is all about food, with our Tuscan cooking class.
- You and a small intimate group will be whisked away to the Chianti countryside where you'll meet your expert local chef for a 4-hour cooking extravaganza.
- Learn how to make perfect pasta in the traditional Tuscan way.
- Make some traditional sauces to accompany your handiwork. Choose from a traditional tomato sauce, pesto, or a ragu bolognese.
- Finally, master the perfect bruschetta.
- Sit down with your culinary creations for a lunch of epic proportions! Includes a glass of wine.
- Return to the city for an afternoon and evening of free time to explore Siena on your own.
Day 4 - Chianti E-Bike Tour
- Get to know Siena's neighboring wine region, Chianti on an e-bike tour, full of vineyards, rolling hills, and bucolic scenery. This is the Tuscany of your dreams.
- Bike your way through olive groves, vineyards, castles, and villages, letting your e-bike do the hard work for you.
- Stop at a winery for a wine tasting and a lunch of locals delicacies including pasta and crostinis.
- Head back to Chianti town on your e-bike, soaking up even more of the gorgeous countryside.
- Return to Siena full of memories and pictures!
Day 5 - Departure
- Day 5 is reserved for your independent departure from Siena. Whether you're heading onto another Italian town, or just heading home, we guarantee it will be full of great memories.
If you have any questions about our Siena 5 Day City Break Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E-Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
From Hidden Gems to Beloved Highlights – 14 Day Italy Tour PackageItaly | 14 days package From $2,425 Per Person
An Italy Food & Wine Journey – 13 Day Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person