Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
1Visit the local biosphere of Sian Ka'an Muyil to learn about the ecology of the jungle and wetlands
2Take a tour around the Muyil archaeological site with a local expert
3Float in one of the rivers, surrounded by mangroves and wildlife
4Eat a delicious light vegetarian lunch made with local ingredients
Why we chose this tourOur Sian Ka'an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya is the perfect experience for those who want to relax and be inspired, whilst learning about local Mayan culture. Explore the archaeological site of Muyil, climbing the tallest viewpoint in the reserve to admire the jungle below. Take a boat through two of the spectacular lagoons, surrounded by mangroves, orchids, and wildlife. Learn all about the jungle ecology and the importance of the site to the Mayans. Our Sian Ka'an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya is a perfect experience for those who want to learn more about Mayan culture in a natural setting. We have handpicked the guide who will be taking you on this inspiring excursion for their local knowledge and passion about the place they call home. Trekking through this nature reserve is like nothing else, especially if you have an interest in ecology, flora, and fauna. The lagoons you’ll visit are of particular note. Enjoy a floating experience in one of the rivers whilst listening to the sounds of wildlife around you is like no other experience you’ll have. This is an incredible way to experience Mayan culture for yourself.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
12:30-13:00 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel at the Riviera Maya.
Guided Tour of Sian Ka'an & Muyil
- Sian Ka'an Muyil is a biosphere and nature reserve of the utmost importance to ancient Mayan culture; it was the connection between the Caribbean ocean and the mainland.
- As a result, this is an area of outstanding natural beauty, complete with lagoons, cenotes, and gorgeous nature.
- Learn all about the ecology of the jungle and wetlands from your expert local guide who we have handpicked thanks to their incredible local knowledge.
- Take a slow walk through some of the important trees in the area before climbing a wooden tower to admire the views below.
- Take a light vegetarian lunch then boat through two of the lagoons in the reserve; an unforgettable experience thanks to the crystal clear water, mangroves, and orchids.
- Float in the water with your lifejacket for a completely immersive experience.
18:00-18:30 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Mayan Underworld Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 6 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 9 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Cenote Biking Tour from TulumMexico | 6 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Mayan Bicycle & Punta Laguna Nature Reserve Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 9 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Tulum Archaeological Site & Pueblo Bike TourMexico | 6 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Chichen Itza & Valladolid Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 11 hours tour From $145 Per Person