1Explore the secrets of Santa Cruz, Seville's historic Jewish Quarter
2See the world's largest Gothic cathedral, the Seville Cathedral
3Admire the skyline of the city lit up by a vibrant sunset from above it all
4Watch the residents of the city go about their everyday lives after learning about how the city has evolved through the centuries
Why we chose this tourOur Seville Rooftop Walking Tour is a singular experience that takes you across the top of the city for unparalleled views of Seville below you, exploring both the historic and the modern. Your guide will point out the most fascinating pieces of architecture as you go, making sure you see the best of the best as you explore the city from high in the air. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Seville Rooftop Walking Tour
16:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at Plaza Nueva.
Guided tour of Seville
- You'll spend the day moving from rooftop to rooftop, getting a unique look of the city below as you're guided through Seville's various regions.
- Leaving Plaza Nueva, continue to the historic city center, where you'll visit the imposing Seville Cathedral, the world's largest Gothic cathedral in the world and admire the Giralda, a former minaret that now houses the cathedral's bells.
- See the city's fortified walls from a new angle, and then head to the Alcázar, an ancient Moorish fort that was converted to an opulent royal palace.
- Stroll medieval alleys in Santa Cruz, the historic Jewish Quarter, and marvel at the bell towers of over 60 different churches that punctuate the skyline and beautifully contrast with some of the modern architecture, like the bridges that cross the Guadalquivir.
- The tour finished with the Metrosolparasol, the Mushrooms, one of the city's most avant-garde spaces and a spectacular structure, where you can continue to the top for incredible panoramic views.
18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Seville Rooftop Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Seville Rooftop Walking Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.