Seville Rooftop Walking Tour Highlights
01Explore the secrets of Santa Cruz, Seville's historic Jewish Quarter
02See the world's largest Gothic cathedral, the Seville Cathedral from above
03Admire the skyline of the city lit up by a vibrant sunset from above it all
04Watch the residents of the city go about their everyday lives after learning about how the city has evolved through the centuries
Why we chose this tourOur Seville Rooftop Walking Tour is a experience that takes you across the top of the city for unparalleled views of Seville below you, exploring both the historic and the modern. Your guide will point out the most fascinating pieces of architecture as you go, making sure you see the best of the best as you explore the city from high in the air. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Seville Rooftop Walking Tour Itinerary
16:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at Plaza Nueva.
- The pick up time depends on the time of the year
Guided tour of Seville
- You'll spend the day moving from rooftop to rooftop (3-4 terraces), getting a unique look of the city below as you're guided through Seville's various regions.
- Leaving Plaza Nueva, continue to the historic city center, where you'll see the imposing Seville Cathedral from above. It is the world's largest Gothic cathedral in the world and admire the Giralda, a former minaret that now houses the cathedral's bells.
- See the city's fortified walls from a new angle, and then head to marvel the Alcázar, an ancient Moorish fort that was converted to an opulent royal palace, from a lovely terrace.
- Stroll medieval alleys in Santa Cruz, the historic Jewish Quarter, and marvel at the bell towers of over 60 different churches that punctuate the skyline and beautifully contrast with some of the modern architecture, like the bridges that cross the Guadalquivir.
- The tour finishes with the Metropol Parasol, the Mushrooms, one of the city's most avant-garde spaces and a spectacular structure, where you can continue to the top for incredible panoramic views.
18:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Seville Rooftop Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Seville Rooftop Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Meals and water
Personal travel insurance
The pick up times depend on the time of the year: 23rd Oct-29th Feb at 4pm; 1st March-end of May at 5.30pm ; 1st June- 15th Sep at 8.30pm; 16th Sep- 22nd Oct at 6pm
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person