Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Visit the best of Seville, Gibraltar and Grenada in just 7 days
2Visit the famous sights of Seville including the Cathedral and the Santa Cruz neighborhood
3Experience heightened emotions at a flamenco show before indulging in the Spanish tradition of a tapas bar crawl
4Visit the rock of Gibraltar and learn about its history, past and connection with Great Britain
5Take a tour to the most food-obsessed Andalusian town of Grenada, for a tour of the Alhambra and of course, tapas
6Visit a local olive oil producer to learn more about olive oil production and its place in Andalusia's cultural history
7You'll be led through each experience with a local guide full of knowledge
8Pick your own hotel at booking, from our curated list
Why we chose this tourOur Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 day tour package will give you a uniquely authentic Andalusian experience. Based in Seville with day trips out to the cities of Gibraltar and Grenada, you'll get to the very heart and soul of these characterful places. Learn about the historical secrets of Seville with a passionate local guide. Feel heightened states of emotion at a flamenco show and learn about the Andalusian tradition of a tapas and bar crawl. Spend the day in Gibraltar, learning all about the interesting history of this overseas British territory. Finally, visit the wonderful Granada, so famous for its tapas culture and of course, the stunning Alahambra palace. If you want to experience the Spain of your imagination, full of bullrings, tapas, flamenco, and cultural sights, you'll love this 7 day package. Our Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 day tour package is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 Day Tour Package gets under the skin of the real Andalusia. Andalusia is a region of Spanish dreams; bullfighting, tapas, flamenco, passionate people, and stunning architecture and you’ll get to see it all as part of this package. Learn about the secrets of Seville’s past, from its gothic Cathedral to its tobacco factory, so important to the economic rise of this great city. By indulging in flamenco and tapas, you’ll be getting a glimpse into the real soul of Seville; both are culturally very important and, of course, lots of fun. In Gibraltar, you’ll learn all about the importance of this small rocky British overseas territory, from its history to its shopping and food opportunities, to its natural beauty. And finally, in Granada, the beauty of the Alahambra palace will be yours to explore, along with a lunch of Andalusian tapas and drinks.
You’ll be guided through each experience in the package with a hand-picked local guide who will be full of knowledge and passion for the places they choose to call home. Your package includes accommodation which you can choose yourself at booking, to ensure that it perfectly suits what you want from your accommodation.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to delve deep into the most passionate area of Spain.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Seville
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Seville. Make your way to your hand-picked hotel to rest up and relax before starting your Seville-based adventures.
Day 2 - Seville
- Spend the morning on our Insider Seville City Tour. This is a brilliant way to see all of Seville's must-see sights in one morning.
- Start in the oldest square in the city, Plaza Nueva, before making your way to the impressive Seville Cathedral that dominates the center of the city.
- Make a stop at the Indian archives that document Columbus' conquest of North America, as well as other conquests of the New World and Philippines.
- Visit the atmospheric Santa Cruz Jewish quarter - the oldest area of the city - and visit the Tobacco Factory.
- Walk through the beautiful grounds of Maria Luisa Park and San Telmo Palace which is the seat of Andalucia's government.
- Visit the iconic bullring and the Guadalquivir River that runs through the heart of Seville.
- Finish your tour at the Metropol Parasol, an impressive wooden structure with panoramic views of the city below.
- Spend the night in your Seville hotel.
Day 3 - Tapas & Flamenco Experience
- During day 3, you'll have some free time to spend as you please. Why not cross the river to the Triana district, the old gypsy quarter of Seville which is full of small tavernas, tapas bars, and atmospheric streets.
- In the evening, you'll enjoy a tapas and flamenco experience in the heart of the old town.
- Walk through the Santa Cruz neighborhood with an experienced guide. Learn about the history of this atmospheric area that blends Arab, Christian, Muslim, and gypsy legacies into one place.
- Head to an incredible flamenco show where you may be lucky enough to experience 'Duende' - a flamenco-specific term that describes the heightened state of emotion felt by both the performer and the audience.
- After the show, indulge in a tapas crawl through 3 atmospheric tapas bars. The tour will include 3 tapas and 4 drinks.
- Return to your hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Day 4 - Olive Oil Tasting & Carmona Village
- This tour will take you into the hills surrounding Seville for a guided tour and olive oil tasting.
- Start with a tour of olive groves and an olive oil producer. Learn about the production of this most famous culinary product, from the picking through to the bottling.
- Finish your tour with a tasting of different oils.
- Continue to the charming village of Carmona. Stroll through the city to discover all it has to offer, from its cultural legacy to its lasting mark on the gastronomy.
- Return to Seville for free evening time before retiring to your hotel.
Day 5 - Gibraltar
- Get picked up from your hotel before heading down to Gibraltar on a scenic drive to this British overseas territory.
- Take a guided taxi ride through the city, marveling at highlights such as St Michael's Cave, the Siege Tunnels, and the local natural park.
- Spend some free time in the city for shopping or lunch, with insider tips from your local guide.
- Continue to the beautiful Línea de la Concepción beach which has gorgeous panoramic views of the rock.
- Return to your Seville hotel.
Day 6 - Granada
- Visit one of the most atmospheric towns in Andalusia, Granada.
- Get picked up from your hotel before making your way through the rolling Andalusian countryside towards the city.
- Skip the Alahambra queues and visit the palace full of intricate architecture, gardens, and gorgeous palaces. Listen to tales from your experienced guide about life in the Alahambra.
- For lunch Lunch, you can enjoy a traditional Tapas Bar in Granada and taste some traditional Andalusian tapas (very important in Granada) and drinks with a dessert that was originally designed for the Pope! (Lunch is not included).
- Stroll through the cobbled streets in the center of Grenada, learning about all the influences on this ancient city.
- Return to Seville full of memories and photos of your day in Andalusia's most food-obsessed town.
Day 7 - Departure
- The final day is reserved for your departure from Seville. Whether you move onto another part of Spain or return home, we'll guarantee you'll not forget your 7 days in Seville, Gibraltar, and Granada!
If you have any questions about our Seville, Gibraltar & Granada 7 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person