Seville E-Bike Tour Highlights
01Explore the sunny sites of Seville from the extensive bike lanes that cross the city
02See the highlights of the city in a new and adventurous way
03Learn all about the fascinating history of the region in only 2 hours
04Visit all the key landmarks of Seville from the back of your bike
Why we chose this tourOur Seville E-Bike Tour is a customizable and intimate look at the city through a number of lenses, moving you safely across all of Seville in a unique and interesting way. Choose from one of the three curated options offered, and see the city through its architecture, monuments and dazzling sites, or the greenery that makes it such a calming escape. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Seville E-Bike Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized meeting point in Seville.
Guided E-Bike Tour of Seville
- Start your day in Seville by choosing which of our 3 e-bike tours suits you best before heading out to cross the entire city in only 2 hours using their expansive bike lanes.
- The first option takes you to see all of Seville's bridges, including the Alamillo Bridge, Cartuja Island, La Barqueta Bridge, San Telmo Bridge, Las Delicias Bridge and dock, and El Cachorro Bridge.
- This is perfect for architecture lovers looking to experience the old and new design that gives the city such a unique feel while passing by the different neighborhoods and monuments of the city.
- The second option is the highlights route, taking you to some of the city's best sites, including the Golden Tower, the Triana Bridge, the Cathedral and Giralda, Archives of the Indies, the Santa Cruz Neighborhood, Plaza de España, and Alcazar.
- This is a good option for travelers looking for an overview of the city or those trying to fit this sprawling city into a single day without feeling overwhelmed by the amount of sites.
- The last option is to see the city through its parks, including Alamillo Park, the American Gardens, Los Perdigones Park, Valley Gardens, Buhaira Gardens, Prado de San Sebastián, and María Luisa Park.
- This is best for visitors that want to experience the greener side of this urban center, and lose themselves in the natural beauty scattered through the streets of Seville.
12:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Seville E-Bike Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Seville E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Information sheet about Seville
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please let us know which route you would like to choose: Seville and its Bridges/Seville and its Parks/Highlights Route/
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person