Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) Highlights
01Sample regional varietals in an atmospheric restaurant in Manarola
02Dive into the history and traditions of viticulture in Cinque Terre
03Taste 3 different local wines with all 5 of your senses
04Spend the day with a professional AIS certified sommelier
Why we chose this tourOur Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola offers you a unique look at the wine production and viticultural heritage of Cinque Terre with the help of an experienced local sommelier. Use all of your senses as you enjoy crisp white wines, fluffy focaccia, and cured olives in the soft embrace of a dark restaurant, listening to soothing music chosen to enhance your experience. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) Itinerary
16:00 - Pickup from Manarola
- Meet the local sommelier at the venue in Manarola.
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience
- In the heart of Cinque Terre, meet your guide and make your way to a local restaurant for a day of unique tastings unlike any other you've ever enjoyed.
- Your guide, an AIS professional sommelier, will lead you into this historic and well-preserved cellar to dive into the history of the area.
- Return to Manarola and a local restaurant for a wine tasting unlike any other you've ever had, using all five of your senses.
- Sip 3 half glasses of white wine surrounded by velvety darkness and the soft sounds of music, immersing yourself in the bouquet and feel of the wine.
- Savor tastes of freshly baked Ligurian focaccia and salty taggiasche olives to offer your palate complementary flavors to bring out the best notes of the wines.
17:30 - Drop off at Manarola
- The tour will end at the venue in Manarola
NB - all timings on Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre), please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided by an AIS professional sommelier
Wine tasting with 3 different wines paired with snacks
Visit of the wine cellar
Personal travel insurance
The minimum age required is 18 years old.
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years.
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 95% refund If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 50% refund If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, no refund will be applied
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person