Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola Highlights
1Sample regional varietals in an atmospheric restaurant in Manarola
2Dive into the history and traditions of viticulture in Cinque Terre
3Taste 3 different local wines with all 5 of your senses
4Spend the day with a professional AIS certified sommelier
Why we chose this tourOur Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola offers you a unique look at the wine production and viticultural heritage of Cinque Terre with the help of an experienced local sommelier. Use all of your senses as you enjoy crisp white wines, fluffy focaccia, and cured olives in the soft embrace of a dark restaurant, listening to soothing music chosen to enhance your experience. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola Itinerary
16:00 - Pickup from Manarola
- Meet the local sommelier at the venue in Manarola.
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience
- In the heart of Cinque Terre, meet your guide and make your way to a local restaurant for a day of unique tastings unlike any other you've ever enjoyed.
- Your guide, an AIS professional sommelier, will lead you into this historic and well-preserved cellar to dive into the history of the area.
- Return to Manarola and a local restaurant for a wine tasting unlike any other you've ever had, using all five of your senses.
- Sip 3 half glasses of white wine surrounded by velvety darkness and the soft sounds of music, immersing yourself in the bouquet and feel of the wine.
- Savor tastes of freshly baked Ligurian focaccia and salty taggiasche olives to offer your palate complementary flavors to bring out the best notes of the wines.
17:30 - Drop off at Manarola
- The tour will end at the venue in Manarola
NB - all timings on Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided by an AIS professional sommelier
Wine tasting with 3 different wines paired with snacks
Visit of the wine cellar
Personal travel insurance
The minimum age required is 18 years old.
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years.