Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) Highlights
01Sample regional varietals in an atmospheric restaurant in Manarola
02Dive into the history and traditions of viticulture in Cinque Terre
03Taste 3 different local wines with all 5 of your senses
04Spend the day with a professional AIS certified sommelier
Why we chose this tourOur Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola offers you a unique look at the wine production and viticultural heritage of Cinque Terre with the help of an experienced local sommelier. Use all of your senses as you enjoy crisp white wines, fluffy focaccia, and cured olives in the soft embrace of a dark restaurant, listening to soothing music chosen to enhance your experience. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) Itinerary
16:00 - Pickup from Manarola
- Meet the local sommelier at the venue in Manarola.
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience
- In the heart of Cinque Terre, meet your guide and make your way to a local restaurant for a day of unique tastings unlike any other you've ever enjoyed.
- Your guide, an AIS professional sommelier, will lead you into this historic and well-preserved cellar to dive into the history of the area.
- Return to Manarola and a local restaurant for a wine tasting unlike any other you've ever had, using all five of your senses.
- Sip 3 half glasses of white wine surrounded by velvety darkness and the soft sounds of music, immersing yourself in the bouquet and feel of the wine.
- Savor tastes of freshly baked Ligurian focaccia and salty taggiasche olives to offer your palate complementary flavors to bring out the best notes of the wines.
17:30 - Drop off at Manarola
- The tour will end at the venue in Manarola
NB - all timings on Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre) are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre), please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided by an AIS professional sommelier
Wine tasting with 3 different wines paired with snacks
Visit of the wine cellar
Personal travel insurance
The minimum age required is 18 years old.
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years.
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
13 Day Italy Food & Wine Journey Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person