Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Spend 7 days learning the secrets of Vietnam
02Visit Hanoi with its vibrant city life and amazing food
03Marvel at the UNESCO world heritage site of Tam Coc
04Each experience is led by a handpicked insider expert
05Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of incredible hotels
06Explore the delights of Ho Chi Minh city
07Discover the magic of the Mekong River Delta
Why we chose this tourOur Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package is the perfect way to discover the best Vietnam has to offer in just a short week! Spend time in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city, the two main cities of the country. Spend time with some of our insider experts, exploring both cities inside out. Enjoy authentic street food and lunch with a Vietnamese family. Head down the Mekong River Delta, marveling at the floating markets. Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Tam Coc and explore the Vietnamese countryside and all the delights that it holds. An amazing experience, one you'll never forget. Our Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you only have a week to visit Vietnam, our Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package is for you. This is your chance to see the very best of the country in just a few days. Each experience will be led by an insider guide, handpicked by us for their enthusiasm and knowledge about the place they call home. We always ensure to keep our tour sizes small, to further personalize the experience. What’s more, you can pick your own hotel to ensure it perfectly suits your needs.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Hanoi
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Hanoi. Check into your handpicked hotel and enjoy an evening of free time.
Day 2 - Hanoi City Tour & Hanoi Street Food Tour
- Enjoy learning more about Hanoi today starting with an insider Hanoi city tour.
- Along with a local guide, you'll take a trip first to the Tran Quoc Pagoda and visit Vietnam's oldest Bodhi tree.
- Explore some of the most important sights in the city including the Ho Chi Minh complex and the world's most unique pagoda.
- Visit either a pottery village or the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
- Stop at a local restaurant where you'll try no less than 8 traditional dishes.
- Finish the tour at the Temple of Literature, the country's first University.
- Spend some free time in the afternoon doing as you please, before heading out on a street food tour.
- This is your opportunity to try a magnitude of famous street food dishes in the bustling Hanoi.
- Try local favorites such as Bun Cha and the famous barbequed meat from Hanoi's famous street food stalls.
- Try a unique dessert that you can only find in Vietnam!
- Finally, stop at a hidden restaurant which is one of the best places in the city to try Banh My Hanoi.
Day 3 - Ninh Binh, Tam Coc, Dancing Cave & Hoa Lu
- Spend some time outside the city today at the famous UNESCO world heritage site of Tam Coc.
- Meet your local guide and head out to the Ninh Binh area where you'll learn about the fascinating history and culture of Vietnam.
- Climb a rugged mountain for spectacular views of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh city before enjoying a delicious lunch.
- Continue to Tam Coc where you'll meet locals, explore the river and pass through 3 caves including the iconic Dancing Cave.
- Hop on a bike to explore more of the countryside, before exploring a local family's traditional house, enjoying fresh fruits and teas before taking a quick dip in a pool, watching the sun going down before returning to Hanoi for the night.
Day 4 - Flight to Ho Chi Minh City
- Today is reserved for your independent transfer to Ho Chi Minh city (with an optional transfer to the airport).
- Check into your handpicked Ho Chi Minh City hotel and enjoy an evening of free time.
Day 5 - Ho Chi Minh City
- Get under the skin of Ho Chi Minh City with an expert insider tour. Meet your guide and take a walk around this vibrant metropolis.
- See the Reunification Palace where the Vietnam war ended in 1975. Visit the war remnants museum, a truly emotional experience.
- Marvel at Ho Chi Minh's French architecture from Notre Dame to the Post Office.
- Finally, stop at the Jade Pagoda, one of the most atmospheric temples in the city.
- Return to your hotel for some time to do with as you wish.
Day 6 - Mekong Delta
- Spend a day exploring the famous Mekong Delta. Your friendly local guide will pick you up and take you out into the Vietnamese countryside where you'll start your adventures at Cai Be.
- Wander through the flea market before heading on a river cruise down the Mekong.
- Stop at a houseboat selling fresh fruits before heading along with the famous floating markets where you'll see everything from snake wine to coconut candy.
- Hop off at Tan Phong island, home to a tropical garden. Take a ride on a hand-rowed sampan.
- After all these activities you'll be hungry and lunch today will be at a traditional house, where the host will demonstrate how to cook regional cuisine and give you the chance. to try it for yourself!
- Either chill out after lunch or cycle for another half an hour through the countryside, before returning to Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7 - Departure
- Day 7 is reserved for your independent departure from Ho Chi Minh City. Wherever you head to next, we guarantee you'll never forget your week in Vietnam.
NB - all timings on Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Secrets of Hanoi & Ho Chi Min City 7 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Meals & drinks as mentioned above
Entrance fees Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Mekong Delta: Entrance fees, Bicycle ride, All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
Nin Binh: Entrance fees & Bicycle ride
Hanoi: Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by an expert guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Please let us know if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any diet restrictions
Bat Trang ceramics and pottery village will be visited on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology will be visited on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Related Tours and Experiences
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 9 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4.5 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh, Dancing Cave & Trang An Tour from HanoiVietnam | 11 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Thanh Toan Bike Tour & Cooking Class from HueVietnam | 6 hours From $55 Per Person
Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 9 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh CityVietnam | 6 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh Half Day City TourVietnam | 4 hour tour From $59 Per Person