Sea Kayak Tour from Athens Highlights
1Explore the island of Archi, a quiet and secluded spot perfect for adventures
2See the Temple of Poseidon from a unique vantage point that few get to enjoy
3Kayak along the Athenian Riviera, passing towering cliffs, serene beaches, and caves
4Finish the day with a delicious local meal overlooking the endless blue waters below
Why we chose this tourOur Sea Kayak Tour from Athens gives you the chance to see this city and its stunning surroundings in a new light, and you can choose an afternoon or evening tour to perfectly complement your journey in Greece. Take an adventure on the glittering waters that ring Athens, seeing stunning natural splendor and ancient sites while you taste the delicious flavors of the region. This tour is available every day, April through October, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Sea Kayak Tour from Athens Itinerary
9:00/15:00 - Pickup from Athens
- We will pick you up from the main hotels in Athens City Center. Start your day enjoying the marvelous views along the coast line on the way to Cape Sounio
2 Hour Kayak Tour, Cape Sounio Visit, and Taverna Lunch or Dinner
- Start the day with a pick-up at your hotel in Athens before driving down the winding Athenian Coast, passing opulent villas and luxurious hotels along the way.
- You'll continue to rural Greece, reaching the beach of Cape Sounion where you'll begin your sea kayaking extravaganza after a short briefing from your expert guide.
- Paddle along the crystalline waters, passing hidden caves and powerful cliffs, and the luxe beauty of the Athenian Riviera's manmade wonders.
- Stop along the way at the secluded island of Archi or the peaceful beaches of Legrena for a light snack and some time to swim in the limpid waters.
- Continue to Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon, which you'll admire from the water before heading to shore and touring this unique and incredible monument.
- Whether you choose a morning or afternoon tour, you'll end the day with a traditional meal at a local taverna with panoramic views of the sparkling water beyond.
17:00/22:30 - Drop off in Athens
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Sea Kayak Tour from Athens are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Sea Kayak Tour from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off from Athens center
All necessary equipment for the operation of the activity
Entrance fee to Temple of Poseidon
Greek Mediterranean Meal
Professional Guide in Temple of Poseidon
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Small backpack with bottled water
Hat or beanie
Second pair of shoes that will get wet
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
The timing is subject to weather conditions and the capability of participants. The guides may alter the starting point to match the above requirements.
The minimum age required is 10 years
Swimming knowledge is required
Basic physical condition
NB: All times are approximate