Santorini Wine Roads Sunset Tour Highlights
01Taste local treats alongside your curated wine tastings
02Learn about the history and traditional of viticulture on the island
03Visit three different wineries to taste 12 wines from Santorini
04Enjoy stunning views on your scenic tour of the island's most captivating sites
Why we chose this tourOur Santorini Wine Roads Sunset Tour is our signature tour, showing you the best parts of the island and three different estate wineries with the help of a professional sommelier to guide you along your journey through winding roads and verdant vineyards. You'll get to taste Cycladic cheeses, wines grown in the rich volcanic soil, and watch the sun slowly sink behind the horizon as you finish the day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset Tour Itinerary
15:30 - Pickup from Santorini
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Santorini or from a centralized pick-up location within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
Guided Tour of the Santorini Wine Roads
- Take the evening to treat yourself to stunning scenic views of Santorini, starting by meeting your professional sommelier guide and heading to the first of three estate wineries you'll be visiting.
- Walk around the vineyards as you learn about the island's indigenous varietals that thrive in the rich volcanic soil that covers the ground, and discover traditional methods of viticulture.
- Stop for your first wine tasting, led by your guide for maximum enjoyment, and taste Cycladic cheeses and other local nibbles as you make your way through the tasting.
- Continue to your next vineyard, diving into the culture and history of Santorini, and enjoying scenic views of the island itself and the glittering waters that surround it.
- Enjoy another tasting, and then make your way to the last of the vineyards to finish your explorations of traditional agriculture and wine production before watching the sunset as you savor the last of your tastings.
- When you've finished watching the sun sink below the horizon in a crimson and golden glow, return to your hotel for some relaxation after the perfect day on Santorini.
20:00 - Drop off at Santorini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Santorini Wine Roads Sunset Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Santorini Wine Roads Sunset Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with an expert wine guide
Wine tastings in 3 local wineries
Personal travel insurance
The drinking age in Greece is 18
The minimum age required for the tour is 18
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hour tour From $209 Per Person