Santorini Insider Tour Highlights
1Stop at the site of Akrotiri, an ancient town buried by lava
2Wander through a traditional village and hear its stories
3Stroll along the incredible black sands of Perissa Beach
4Taste indigenous wines and delicious treats at a local winery
Why we chose this tourOur Santorini Insider Tour gives you the chance to explore the island with an expert guide, showcasing some of its most stunning highlights from sun-dappled vineyards and ancient lava-covered cities to serene black sand beaches and picturesque villages. Learn more about the island's culture and history, taste some of the distinctive wines that come from the rich volcanic soil, and spend the day soaking in Santorini. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Santorini Insider Tour Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Santorini
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Santorini or from a centralized pick-up location within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
Guided Tour of Akrotiri & the Villages of Santorini
- Meet your local guide and drive out to see the scenic countryside of Santorini, stopping first at the archaeological site of Akrotiri, a former Bronze Age settlement that was swept over by a volcanic eruption.
- You'll dive into the ancient history of the island, and see the site that was hidden for so many years before heading to a more modern but still traditional village to learn about the more recent past.
- Stroll the whitewashing streets and enjoy the vibrant flowers growing around you as you hear stories and legends from the local culture before heading to the world-famous Perissa Beach.
- Spend some time on these unique black sands, soaking up the sun and admiring the sapphire waves beyond, and then make your way to an estate winery for a guided tasting.
- If you'd like, you have the option to add a light lunch to accompany the wines that grow nearbyF or just enjoy the heady varietals and a light snack before ending your tour.
14:30 - Drop off at Santorini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Santorini Insider Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Santorini Insider Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Optional: Licensed guide for the premises inside the archaeological site. The guide can be booked for an extra cost
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The drinking age in Greece is 18
The minimum age required for the tour is 18