Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting Experience Highlights
01Visit a winery for a lush tasting and try some regional delicacies
02Dive into winemaking in the twisting vineyards and dusty trails
03Try your hand at cooking local dishes under an expert chef
04Finish the day by trying your creations alongside paired wines
Why we chose this tourOur Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting Experience puts you under the guidance of an expert chef and regional specialist for a day spent plunging into the agriculture, viticulture, and culinary traditions of Santorini for a day bursting with unique flavors, scenic views, and fascinating stories. Spend the morning at a family-owned estate winery, enjoying a professional tasting of volcanic wines, while the afternoon is spent in the kitchen, crafting a masterpiece meal that you'll have the chance to eat for yourself. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting Experience Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Santorini
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Santorini or from a centralized pick-up location within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
Guided Cooking Class & Tasting Experience
- Start the tour by making your way out to a family-owned estate winery, famous for growing their grapes in the rich volcanic soil for a distinctive flavor you can't find anywhere else.
- Wander the vineyards and cellars with an experienced local guide, learning about traditional viticulture, the indigenous varietals that grow here, and enjoy scenic views beyond the vines.
- Dive into the agriculture of the area before sitting down for a tasting of some of the estate's wines, savoring the special flavors and bouquets with the help of your guide.
- Your next stop is a Santorini cooking class, led by an expert local chef, and try your hand at some regional dishes, learning tips and tricks as you go about creating your culinary masterpiece.
- When you've finished, you'll have the chance to enjoy the meal for yourself, tasting more wines specially chosen to compliment the dishes you've made for the perfect end to your tour.
14:30 - Drop off at Santorini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Cooking Class & Wine Tasting
Lunch with the cooked meals & wine
Food & beverages not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
The drinking age in Greece is 18.
The minimum age required for the tour is 18.
Related Tours and Experiences
9 Day Secrets of Ancient Greece Tour PackageGreece | 9 days package From $950 Per Person
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hours tour From $119 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Nemea Winery & Vineyard Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $229 Per Person
Nemea & Nafplio Wine and History Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $179 Per Person
Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa ExperienceGreece | 7 hours tour From $195 Per Person
Athens Wine Lover’s Private Tour & Wine MuseumGreece | 6 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Mount Olympus Hiking Tour from ElassonaGreece | 10 hours package From $109 Per Person