San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour Highlights
01Visit the best pintxo bars in San Sebastian
02Learn about the history and importance of each dish
03Enjoy local wine at each stop
04Discover the history of San Sebastian in between bars
Why we chose this tourOur San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour will have you feeling like a local in no time. Meet your friendly local guide and a small group of travelers before heading into four different pintxo bars, some of which are the best in San Sebastian. Learn about each dish - which will be paired with a glass of local wine - mingling with locals as you go. Inbetween each bar, your guide will point out sights of interest around the old town, as you marvel at the winding streets and bustling everyday life. Our San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour is perfect for any foodie out there. San Sebastian has long been known as one of the best destinations for foodies in the world, thanks to its huge amount of tapas bars and Michelin stars in the town. You’ll be visiting some of the best pintxo bars as you head around the town. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and experience so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands as you wind your way around the old town’s cobbled streets. We also ensure to keep our experience sizes small, to further personalize the tour.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour Itinerary
12:00 / 19:00 - Pickup from San Sebastian
- You will meet your guide in a centralized location in San Sebastian.
San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour
- Meet your local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers and head into San Sebastian's old town.
- Walk around the old town as your guide points out local sights before you head into your first pintxo bar.
- Pintxos are like Basque tapas, small morsels of food often on a cocktail stick, and San Sebastian reputedly does the best of them.
- Learn about each dish as you try it, about its history and importance to local people.
- Wine will be paired with each pintxo, with explanations about its heritage.
- Do as the locals do and dart in and out of some of the best bars in town, eating and drinking as you go.
- Immerse yourself with everyday San Sebastian life, mingling with locals and feeling like one yourself!
14:00 / 21:00 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our San Sebastian Pintxo and Spanish Wine Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person