San Sebastian Bike Tour Highlights
01Ride through the winding cobbled streets of San Sebastian's old town
02Visit 3 of the city's beaches, each with their own personality and story to tell
03Stop at 15 different spots across the city
04Enjoy the easy to ride paths and sweeping city and sea views
Why we chose this tourThere is nothing quite like jumping on a bike to explore a town, which is exactly what you'll do on our San Sebastian Bike Tour. You'll meet a friendly local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers before heading off to explore the secrets of San Sebastian. Ride through the cobbled streets of the old town, listening to your guide as they point out sites of interest. Visit 3 of the city's beaches, each with their own feel and atmosphere. Stop no less than 15 times as your guide shows you the very best this charming city has to offer. Our San Sebastian Bike Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Our San Sebastian Bike Tour gets under the skin of San Sebastian, the charming gastronomic town in the very far north of Spain. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and enthusiasm so you’ll be in the very best of hands as you ride around the town, learning more about its history and culture. Soak up the atmosphere of this buzzing town as you ride from end to end. We always ensure our group sizes are kept small in order to further personalize your experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
San Sebastian Bike Tour Itinerary
11:00 - Pickup from San Sebastian
- You will meet your guide in a centralized location in San Sebastian.
- Meeting point: Buen Pastor (Good Shepherd) cathedral's main door
San Sebastian Guided Bike Tour
- After a quick safety briefing, you'll hop on your bike and head into San Sebastian to find corners of the city that might otherwise be missed.
- You'll visit three beaches -Ondarreta, La Concha, and Zurriola - each with its own personality and sweeping views across the sea.
- Marvel at the Comb of the Wind at the western end of Ondarreta beach, as well as the magnificent buildings that Spanish queen Maria Cristina built during her reign in the late 19th century.
- See the 'pigeon of the peace' at the eastern end of Zurriola beach and learn about its unusual name!
- Ride through the wide but charming streets of San Sebastian's old town, listening to your guide as they weave tales of old and new.
- Stop at no less than 15 spots in San Sebastian, each with its own story to tell and place in the city's history.
13:30 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on San Sebastian Bike Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our San Sebastian Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
BIke and helmet
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people. In the rare case, that there are not enough travelers, we will try to reschedule your tour or issue a refund.
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person