San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Tour from Montecatini & Pisa Highlights
1Taste some of the region's best wines at a traditional wine estate
2Visit Siena, San Gimignano, and the Monteriggioni Fortress
3Take an intimate tour of Tuscany with a maximum of 8 people
4Savor a traditional lunch at an atmospheric winery in the country
Why we chose this tourOur San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Tour from Montecatini & Pisa travels through the Tuscan countryside to show you the best hidden gems and highlights of this storied region. Explore the past in Medieval cities, enjoy a traditional lunch at a local winery, and enjoy the small group of only 8 travelers to enhance your experience. This tour is available every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Tour from Montecatini & Pisa Itinerary
7:45 - Pickup from Pisa or Montecatini
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Pisa or Montecatini.
Tour of San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Fortress
- Start your Tuscan explorations in the village of San Gimignano, a well-preserved and charming medieval town that's a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a ramble through the labyrinthine streets, taking some free time to visit the sweeping squares, grand palaces, towering churches, and the towers that stand above it all.
- Continue to the Chianti region, making your first stop at a traditional Tuscan winery to learn more about the varietals grown here and what makes this table wine so globally popular.
- Enjoy a lunch made of local delicacies like handmade pasta, cured meats, cheeses from nearby farms, and freshly baked pastries.
- The afternoon will take you through Siena's sunbaked streets, guiding you through the expansive Piazza del Campo to see the Cathedral and town hall before you learn all about their famous horse race, the Palio.
- End the day with a ramble through the ruins of the Monteriggioni medieval fortress before heading back to Montecatini.
17:45 - 19:15 - Drop off at Pisa & Montecatini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Tour from Montecatini & Pisa are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our San Gimignano, Chianti, Siena & Monteriggioni Tour from Montecatini & Pisa, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Pisa & Montecatini
Expert multilingual tour leader
Visit of Siena
Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
Visit to a famous wine estate in Chianti
Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian menu is available upon request