1See Sir Robert Ker Porter's murals that depict the war between Tipu and the British forces that took Srirangapatna
2Visit the notorious Colonel Bailey Dungeons, where Sultan Tipu imprisoned his British captives
3Marvel at the palaces of Mysore and Tipu Sultan, both opulent and extravagant examples of magnificent architecture, blending multiple styles
4Stroll through the lively Devraja Market, Mysore's historic and charming hub that has stood for centuries
Why we chose this tourOur Royal Kingdom of Mysore Tour from Bangalore takes you on a private, guided tour to the ancient glory of the kingdom of Mysore, stopping at sumptuous palaces and bustling markets. Discover why this fabled kingdom, nestled in rolling foothills, has featured in so many myths and stories throughout the ages. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Royal Kingdom of Mysore Tour from Bangalore
7:30-8:00 - Pickup from Bangalore
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Bangalore.
Guided tour of Srirangapatna
- With a visit to the city of Srirangapatna, you'll be guided to a number of interesting sites, beginning with Dariya Daulat Bagh, Sultan Tipu's summer palace that's built in the singular Indo-Sarcenic style and has walls covered with epic murals, including "Storming of Srirangapatna" by Sir Robert Ker Porter.
- You'll also visit the infamous Colonel Bailey Dungeon, a holding area used to keep British prisoners of war captive in the 18th century war that was fought on the grounds here.
Guided tour of Mysore
- The highlight of your day is the grand Mysore Palace that marries Hindu, Muslim, Rajput, and Gothic architecture in a wondrous feat of engineering and design that spans 3 stories, and you'll visit the public and private halls, the Royal Wedding Hall, and the Doll Pavilion that cover the palace's glorious grounds.
- The day ends in the Devraja Market, a constantly-busy market that's stood for decades and offers up a delight for all senses with stalls stacked high with fruits and flowers, vegetables and jaggery, and spices and incense of all kinds.
19:30-20:00 Drop off in Bangalore
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Royal Kingdom of Mysore Tour from Bangalore, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Royal Kingdom of Mysore Tour from Bangalore as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.