Royal Kingdom of Mysore Private Tour from Bangalore Highlights
01See Sir Robert Ker Porter's murals that depict the war between Tipu and the British forces that took Srirangapatna
02Visit the notorious Colonel Bailey Dungeons, where Sultan Tipu imprisoned his British captives
03Marvel at the palaces of Mysore and Tipu Sultan, both opulent and extravagant examples of magnificent architecture, blending multiple styles
04Stroll through the lively Devraja Market, Mysore's historic and charming hub that has stood for centuries
Why we chose this tourOur Royal Kingdom of Mysore Tour from Bangalore takes you on a private, guided tour to the ancient glory of the kingdom of Mysore, stopping at sumptuous palaces and bustling markets. Discover why this fabled kingdom, nestled in rolling foothills, has featured in so many myths and stories throughout the ages. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Royal Kingdom of Mysore Private Tour from Bangalore Itinerary
7:30-8:00 - Pickup from Bangalore
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Bangalore.
Guided tour of Srirangapatna
- With a visit to the city of Srirangapatna, you'll be guided to a number of interesting sites, beginning with Dariya Daulat Bagh, Sultan Tipu's summer palace that's built in the singular Indo-Sarcenic style and has walls covered with epic murals, including "Storming of Srirangapatna" by Sir Robert Ker Porter.
- You'll also visit the infamous Colonel Bailey Dungeon, a holding area used to keep British prisoners of war captive in the 18th century war that was fought on the grounds here.
Guided tour of Mysore
- The highlight of your day is the grand Mysore Palace that marries Hindu, Muslim, Rajput, and Gothic architecture in a wondrous feat of engineering and design that spans 3 stories, and you'll visit the public and private halls, the Royal Wedding Hall, and the Doll Pavilion that cover the palace's glorious grounds.
- The day ends in the Devraja Market, a constantly-busy market that's stood for decades and offers up a delight for all senses with stalls stacked high with fruits and flowers, vegetables and jaggery, and spices and incense of all kinds.
19:30-20:00 Drop off in Bangalore
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Royal Kingdom of Mysore Private Tour from Bangalore are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Royal Kingdom of Mysore Private Tour from Bangalore, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Bangalore
Fully guided tour
Hotel pick up and drop off
Vegetarian Indian Lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Related Tours and Experiences
Old Delhi Night Food WalkIndia | 5 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Breakfast Trail in Old DelhiIndia | 5 hour tour From $69 Per Person
3 Day Wildlife and Culture Private Tour of Thekkady from KochiIndia | 3 days package From $399 Per Person
Sultans Legacy & Wildlife of Bidar 2 Day Private Tour from HyderabadIndia | 2 days package From $335 Per Person
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Private Tour in Rishikesh from New DelhiIndia | 2 days package From $375 Per Person
Taj Mahal & Wonders of Agra Tour from New DelhiIndia | 12 hour tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Hyderabad Private City TourIndia | 8 hour tour From $109 Per Person
Cooking Experience in KochiIndia | 4 hour tour From $120 Per Person
Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar Meteor Mystery 6 Day Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 6 days package From $1,179 Per Person
Ancient Buddhist University of Kanheri Private Tour from MumbaiIndia | 8 hour tour From $129 Per Person