Rome Market Tour and Cooking Experience Highlights
01Visit the famous Campo de’ Fiori, a traditional open air market
02Learn how to pick the best seasonal ingredients from an expert chef
03Discover tips and techniques to master the art of Italian pasta making
04Enjoy the fruits of your labor accompanied with appetizers and a curated wine selection
Why we chose this tourOur Rome Market Tour and Cooking experience leads you through the vibrant stalls of Campo de’ Fiori, a bustling market located in the center of the city. Once you've hand-picked your delicious ingredients, you'll be led through the creation of a delicious pasta dish. With a chef to help you perfectly meld the flavors of your food together, we promise you won't be disappointed. Learn the secrets of traditional Italian cooking from an expert and take a piece of Italy home with you. Our Rome Market Tour and Cooking Experience is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures year-round.
You’ll begin your tour by making your way through the Campo de’ Fiori market, with a chef to help you choose the freshest, most succulent produce.
After selecting your ingredients, you’ll follow the chef to a kitchen tucked away in the center of the city. Learn tips and techniques from a master chef as you prepare your mouthwatering meal. You’ll be led through the preparation of fresh handmade Italian pasta, learning how to craft it like an expert. By the time you’ve finished, you’ll feel like a master chef yourself. Then, enjoy the fruits of your labor paired with wine and a selection of traditional appetizers such as bruschetta. Don’t miss out on the chance to experience Italian food in our hands-on workshop!
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Rome Market Tour and Cooking Experience Itinerary
9:30 Meet your Guide in Rome
- Meet your local guide, a professional chef, at a centralized meeting point in Rome.
Market Tour and Cooking Class Experience
- Explore the famous Campo de’ Fiori market and learn about the best local ingredients, learning how to select them to cook your meal
- Move to an exclusive location on the Tiber Island for your cooking class!
- Learn how to prepare fresh Italian pasta with your expert chef guide
- Enjoy your delicious pasta accompanied with wine and appetizers
14:30 The tour ends in Rome
- The tour will end in Rome's city center
If you have any questions about our Rome Market Tour and Cooking Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person