Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class in Verona Highlights
1Learn insider tips and tricks for creating these culinary masterpieces
2Work under an expert chef to create pasta, rissoto, and tiramisu
3Expand your cookbook with authentic recipes from this region
4Indulge in the delicacies you've created when the class finishes
Why we chose this tourOur Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class in Verona takes place in the heart of Verona's picturesque Old Town, putting you in the hands of an expert local chef to learn how best to create traditional Italian favorites that are sure to wow. Immerse yourself in Italy's decadent food culture, learning to craft main dishes and deserts before enjoying your creations alongside a glass of wine to wind down the tour. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class in Verona Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Verona
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Verona.
Risotto & Pasta Making Class
- In the heart of the enchanting Old Town of Verona lies a kitchen with an expert Italian chef waiting to share their centuries old secrets for creating fanciful feasts.
- Walk with your tour guide to their cozy kitchen where you'll learn about the history of risotto, fresh pasta, and tiramisu, all hallmarks of hearty Italian cooking.
- Watch carefully as the chef first prepares these dishes in a demonstration, then try your own hand with the guidance of your expert chef to create exquisite delicacies.
- You'll learn insider tips and techniques on how to make these dishes that you can take home, wherever that home may be!
- Once the food is finished, savor the fruits of your labor alongside a crisp glass of Valpolicella before the tour ends.
13:30 - Drop off at Verona
- The tour ends at the venue.
NB - all timings on Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class in Verona are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Risotto & Pasta Cooking Class in Verona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Expert local chef
Drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
The minimum age required is 14 years old
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people