Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya Highlights
01Get to visit this hidden gem of 7.5miles of semi-sunken caves along the Rio Secreto
02Swim and walk amongst thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
03Kick back and relax in a hammock in the middle of the jungle
04This is an intimate experience with a small group and knowledgeable local guide
Why we chose this tourBoost your adrenalin levels with our Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya. The Rio Secreto is a breathtaking underground river, filled with thousands of stalagmites and stalactites. You'll get to swim and walk through them, following your knowledgeable local guide who is on hand to tell you all about the fascinating geology of the river. There are more than 7.5 miles of semi-sunken caves in the river, and you'll get to visit some of the best! Finally, relax in a hammock in the middle of the jungle with some delicious snacks to round off the experience. Our Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya leaves with guaranteed departures.
An adventure awaits with our Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya. Perfect for those with a sense of adventure, you’ll don a wetsuit and hard hat with a lamp in order to traverse this fascinating underground world. We handpick all our guides to ensure they give you the best experience possible, complete with all the information you could ever ask for when it comes to the geology and history of this fascinating subterranean river. This is an experience like no other, combining millions of years of natural history with fun and frolics!
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya Itinerary
7:20-8:25 - Pickup from the Riviera Maya
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and selected hotels in Tulum.
9:00 - Rio Secreto Adventure
- Explore the natural wonder of the Rio Secreto underground river
- Previously known as Pool Tunich, Rio Secreto boasts more than 7.5 miles (12 km) of breathtaking semi-sunken caves.
- Follow your knowledgeable guide on a journey of discovery while learning interesting facts about the nature reserve's geology.
- Walk and swim through mineral-rich waters, and marvel at the sight of thousands of calcified stalactites and stalagmites lining the 0.4-mile (600-m) route.
- Enjoy some nutritious snacks, and kick back in the middle of the jungle in a traditional hammock.
15:00 - Drop off at the Riviera Maya
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera Maya, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $130 Per Person