Reykjavik Food Walking Tour Highlights
1Discover Iceland's history through its cuisine
2Visit handpicked restaurants with a local expert for your guide
3Get insider tips on where to eat and drink across Iceland
4Try delicious fare on this intimate 12 person tour through Reykjavik
Why we chose this tourOur Reykjavik Food Walking Tour, limited to an intimate number of 12 travelers, walks you through the bustling streets of the capital to learn more about this incredible island and its unique cuisine. Visit hidden gems and exclusive restaurants scattered across Reykjavik and taste delicacies that can't be found anywhere else in the world. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Reykjavik Food Walking Tour Itinerary
11:30/13:00/17:00 - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Reykjavik.
Guided Food Tour in Reykjavik
- Start your 3 hour tour of Iceland's busy capital of Reykjavik and its authentic tastes of the country's cuisine with a short walk through the center of the city.
- Your local expert guide will walk you through the city's history as you hop from restaurant to restaurant to taste unique dishes.
- Check items off of your foodie bucket list as you make your way through Reykjavik's finest restaurants and Iceland's edible history with the help of your dazzling guide, tasting delicacies like reindeer and fermented shark.
- Enjoy the personalized attention as you feast on 10 traditional dishes from this windswept and frozen island, gathering recommendations from your guide about where to continue your explorations.
- The food here is a experience, created by the limited ingredients on this island, and you're sure to leave this tour feeling like you've seen a more authentic side of Reykjavik, and armed with knowledge to take you through the rest of your journey.
14:30/16:00/20:00 - Drop off at Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Reykjavik Food Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Reykjavik Food Walking Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.