Reykjavik Food Walking Tour Highlights
01Discover Iceland's history through its cuisine
02Visit handpicked restaurants with a local expert for your guide
03Get insider tips on where to eat and drink across Iceland
04Try delicious fare on this intimate 12 person tour through Reykjavik
Why we chose this tourOur Reykjavik Food Walking Tour, limited to an intimate number of 12 travelers, walks you through the bustling streets of the capital to learn more about this incredible island and its unique cuisine. Visit hidden gems and exclusive restaurants scattered across Reykjavik and taste delicacies that can't be found anywhere else in the world. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Reykjavik Food Walking Tour Itinerary
11:00/13:00/17:00 - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Reykjavik.
Guided Food Tour in Reykjavik
- Start your 3 hour tour of Iceland's busy capital of Reykjavik and its authentic tastes of the country's cuisine with a short walk through the center of the city.
- Your local expert guide will walk you through the city's history as you hop from restaurant to restaurant to taste unique dishes.
- Check items off of your foodie bucket list as you make your way through Reykjavik's finest restaurants and Iceland's edible history with the help of your dazzling guide, tasting delicacies like reindeer and fermented shark.
- Enjoy the personalized attention as you feast on 10 traditional dishes from this windswept and frozen island, gathering recommendations from your guide about where to continue your explorations.
- The food here is an experience, created by the limited ingredients on this island, and you're sure to leave this tour feeling like you've seen a more authentic side of Reykjavik, and armed with knowledge to take you through the rest of your journey.
13:30/15:30/19:30 - Drop off at Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Reykjavik Food Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Reykjavik Food Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Delicious traditional Icelandic food - come hungry
Fresh Icelandic Glacier Water available at all stops
Alcoholic beverages except for 1 possible drink at the end to celebrate our walk together
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Warm clothes - layers are recommended
The minimum age to consume alcohol in Iceland is 20
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $99 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $229 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Golden Circle Small Group Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $89 Per Person