Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour Highlights
1Visit 3 of Reykjavik's most intriguing and entrancing bars
2Taste 10 Icelandic craft beers or 5 local liqueurs chosen by the guide
3Learn the bizarre history of alcohol in Iceland from a local expert
4Get insider tips on where to eat and drink in an intimate 12 person tour
Why we chose this tourOur Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour, limited to an intimate 12 people, takes you to 3 of Reykjavik's best bars with the help of a local expert that can tell you all about the history of alcohol in Iceland and show you the best brews to taste. Dive into local history and legends as you drink your way across the buzzing city streets. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour Itinerary
18:00 - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Reykjavik.
Guided Beer Tasting Tour
- Dive into the history and atmosphere of Iceland's capital with this unique tour through the heart of Reykjavik's bustling streets to taste craft beers and speak to a local expert.
- This pub crawl is a great way to orient yourself as you taste your way across the city, sampling 10 beers or 5 types of snap with the help of your expert guide.
- Learn more about the quirky history of alcohol and beer in Iceland, discovering why beer was banned in the country for an entire 74 years!
- Enjoy special prices on the brews you taste as you step out of your comfort zone with guidance from your local expert to taste new styles and brands of beer you can't get anywhere else.
- Take full advantage of having all of this knowledge right in front of you, getting recommendations for what to see, do, and eat while on this journey of a lifetime across this incredible island.
- When the tour ends, you can head back to your hotel to rest or take some of your guide's recommendations to continue exploring Reykjavik on your own.
20:30 - Drop off at Reykjavik
- The tour will end at Bastard Brew & Food Vegamótastíg 4, 101 Reykjavík.
If you have any questions about our Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.