Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour Highlights
01Visit 3 of Reykjavik's most intriguing and entrancing bars
02Taste 10 Icelandic craft beers or 5 local liqueurs chosen by the guide
03Learn the bizarre history of alcohol in Iceland from a local expert
04Get insider tips on where to eat and drink in an intimate 12 person tour
Why we chose this tourOur Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour, limited to an intimate 12 people, takes you to 3 of Reykjavik's best bars with the help of a local expert that can tell you all about the history of alcohol in Iceland and show you the best brews to taste. Dive into local history and legends as you drink your way across the buzzing city streets. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour Itinerary
18:00/20:00 - Pickup from Reykjavik
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Reykjavik.
Guided Beer Tasting Tour
- Dive into the history and atmosphere of Iceland's capital with this unique tour through the heart of Reykjavik's bustling streets to taste craft beers and speak to a local expert.
- This pub crawl is a great way to orient yourself as you taste your way across the city, sampling 10 beers or 5 types of snap with the help of your expert guide.
- Learn more about the quirky history of alcohol and beer in Iceland, discovering why beer was banned in the country for an entire 74 years!
- Enjoy special prices on the brews you taste as you step out of your comfort zone with guidance from your local expert to taste new styles and brands of beer you can't get anywhere else.
- Take full advantage of having all of this knowledge right in front of you, getting recommendations for what to see, do, and eat while on this journey of a lifetime across this incredible island.
- When the tour ends, you can head back to your hotel to rest or take some of your guide's recommendations to continue exploring Reykjavik on your own.
20:30/22:30 - Drop off at Reykjavik
- The tour will end at Bastard Brew & Food Vegamótastíg 4, 101 Reykjavík.
NB - all timings on Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Reykjavik Beer Tasting Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided pub crawl in Reykjavik visiting 3 great bars
10 different craft beers or 5 Icelandic snap or spirits
Fun english speaking guide
Fun stories about Icelanders and their drinking culture Tips on what to eat and drink during your visit in Reykjavik
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Warm clothes - layers of clothes are recommended
The minimum age to consume alcohol in Iceland is 20
A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour. If this is not met, the tour will be rescheduled.
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $229 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Golden Circle Small Group Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $89 Per Person