Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ from Dubai Highlights
1Experience a mesmerizing belly dancing and Tanura show
2Glide down crimson desert dunes on a sandboard adventure
3Rocket across the sands of Lahbab on a dune buggy adventure
4Enjoy a Bedouin barbecue dinner in a traditional encampment
Why we chose this tourOur Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ from Dubai, led by desert safari specialists, is the perfect full-day adventure for travelers looking to experience a more authentic side of the Emirates, outside of city limits. It's filled with adrenaline-pumping excursions, breathtaking views, delicious traditional cuisine, and an up-close look at the storied sands of Lahbab. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ from Dubai Itinerary
15:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from any hotel in Dubai's City Center or Port Rashid Cruise Terminal.
Guided Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Experience
- Your full adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in a 4x4 and a scenic drive out to the Lahbab Desert, famous for its towering dunes and crimson sands, learning about Dubai's history and culture from your guide.
- Once you've arrived, your guide will prep the vehicle for your off-roading excursion, and then you'll set out deep into the desert, flying over dunes and the shimmering sands.
- Stop at the area's highest peak to snap some photos of the painted sunset and try your hand, or foot, at some sandboarding with help from an expert!
- Head to the Bedouin-style camp hidden deep in the desert, and enjoy dates, lugamat sweets, and qawha coffee as you enjoy the camp's many activities. These include smoking a shisha pipe, riding a camel, getting a Henna tattoo, visiting the souvenir stand, and snapping photos with a falcon or in traditional Arabic costumes.
- Sit by the fire and enjoy a barbecue including hummus, kebabs, and a salad spread as you watch belly dancers and a Tanura performance.
- After the shows, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
22:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transfer from and to your hotel in Dubai
Dune-bashing for 30-45 minutes
Sunset picture-stop in the desert
Camel rides (2-3 minutes)
Welcome drinks at the camp
Delicious BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian alternatives)
Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
Belly dance and Tanura show
Shisha, Henna tattoo painting, Falcon experience
Optional Quad Tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, including roll bars, seat belts, GPS-tracking, GMS, and a first aid box
Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance.
All participants who selected quad bike option must sign an Indemnity Form before commencing the activity.
Kids under 12 are not permitted to ride quad bikes
Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July & August)
The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables.
Limited Henna designs are free — custom designs will take longer and cost an additional fee
Music, dance shows, and alcohol may not be available on some Islamic religious dates
The tour is not suitable for travelers that are pregnant, have back pain, are hearing impaired, or have serious medical conditions
The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
The minimum age required for the tour is 4 years old