Red Dune Safari, Quad Bike, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience from Dubai Highlights
1Take the ideal tour for those short on time with desert specialists
2Enjoy the thrills of sandboarding and riding a camel
3Experience uninterrupted views of the pristine Arabian Desert
4Ride in a buggy for an adrenaline-pumping round of dune bashing
Why we chose this tourOur Red Dune Safari, Quad Bike, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience from Dubai, run by local experts that specialize in desert safaris, starts a day of adventures on the right note deep in the heart of the ochre desert sands just outside the city. You'll get up close with camels, soar over endless dunes, and get your heart pumping with some optional sandboarding or an ATV ride on your own. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Red Dune Safari, Quad Bike, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience from Dubai Itinerary
8:00/10:00/15:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from any hotel in Dubai's City Center or Port Rashid Cruise Terminal.
Guided Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience
- Leave Dubai in the dust as you venture out into the Arabian Desert with your local guide, enjoying the expansive red-hued sands that surround you on all sides.
- On your journey to Lahbab, feel free to ask your guide questions about Dubai's culture, history, monuments, cuisine, or anything else that will make your visit more enjoyable.
- A morning tour gives you the chance to start your day with an extraordinary adventure, and once you've arrived, your guide will prepare the vehicles for some thrilling dune-bashing.
- While waiting, snap some photos with the camels, take a quick ride on one, or do the optional quad-bike add-on to drive yourself into the deep desert sands.
- As soon as your vehicle is ready, hop in and let the guide take over!
- Fly up and over dunes on this exciting experience on your way to the highest dune in the desert, stopping to enjoy the panoramic views of the endless horizons on every side that are bathed in a crimson glow.
- You can also try our sandboarding, the desert equivalent of surfing or snowboarding that's sure to get your heart pumping.
- Continue back to the base camp to stretch and refresh before you head back to Dubai for a day of discovering this incredible city.
12:00/14:00/19:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Red Dune Safari, Quad Bike, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Red Dune Safari, Quad Bike, Sandboarding & Camel Ride Experience from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in Dubai
Dune-bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
Picture stop in the desert
Camel rides (2-3 minutes)
Optional Quad Bike Tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Please carry a light sweater during the winter months
Casual, loose-fitting clothes are recommended in the summer
Guests are advised to wear covered footwear during hotter days
Guests doing the quad bike add-on have to sign an Indemnity Form before starting. The quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features to make your journey as safe as can be
Kids below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes
The tour is not suitable for travelers that are pregnant, have back pain, hearing impairments, or serious medical conditions. The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
The minimum age required for the tour is 4 years old