Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group Tour Highlights
1Take a small group tour across the Lahbab Desert on quad bikes
2Sandboard across the dunes and snap selfies with camels
3Enjoy a delicious Bedouin barbecue next to a roaring bonfire
4Get out into the stunning landscapes that sit outside of Dubai
Why we chose this tourOur Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai - Small Group Tour is an intimate and immersive experience surrounded by the sands of the Lahbab Desert as you fly across the region on a thrilling ATV tour to discover the tallest dunes, hidden Bedouin-style camps, and the perfect place to try out sandboarding. Your evening at the camp will be filled with a number of activities, including a delicious dinner spread, henna tattoos, a belly-dancing, and Tanura show, and even more exciting experiences. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group Tour Itinerary
15:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai. Please wait in the lobby.
Guided Quad Bike Safari & BBQ Dinner
- Enjoy pick-up in a rugged 4x4 vehicle, driving out of the city on your way to the Arabian Red Dune Desert for an evening of magic and discovery on its shimmering sands.
- Arrive in the desert and jump into your safety briefing, getting all of your necessary equipment and knowledge for your quad bike ride across the dunes!
- Follow your guide to the tallest of all of these amazing creations, stopping there to snap some panoramic photos and try out some sandboarding while you're there.
- Continue deeper into the desert to reach a hidden Bedouin-style camp for your evening extravaganza, starting things off the right way with some Qahwa, or Arabic coffee, and some dates and lugamat sweets.
- The camp offers a number of optional activities, from henna tattoos and shisha pipes to the chance to take your photo in traditional clothing and holding a trained falcon!
- Refresh yourself with a Bedouin barbecue buffet including kebabs, hummus, salads, and bread, and buy some beers from the nearby bar as you relax.
- As you eat, you'll have the chance to see a belly-dancing and Tanura show before you're driven back to your hotel.
22:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with an experienced instructor
50 minutes Quad Bike ride (with fuel & helmet)
Sunset picture-stop in the desert
Sandboarding, Camel rides (can be repeated)
Delicious BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian alternatives)
Welcome drinks at the camp
Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
Henna tattoo painting, Shisha, Falcon experience
Belly dance and Tanura show
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Casual, loose-fitting clothes are recommended in the summer & a light sweater during the winter months
Hat & Camera
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Guests doing the quad bike add-on have to sign an Indemnity Form before starting. The quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
Kids below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes
The tour is not suitable for travelers that are pregnant, have back pain, hearing impairments, or serious medical conditions
If you have an odd number, one person must book the single quad option or pay an additional charge of $35 at pickup.
The minimum age required for the tour is 12 years old