Ravenna Private Walking tour Highlights
01Enjoy a private guide as you walk around the beautiful city of Ravenna
02Visit 3 UNESCO world heritage sites around the city
03Marvel at the mausoleum of Galla Placida, a Roman Empress
04Gaze at the intricate mosaics at Battistero Neoniano, the oldest monument in the city
Why we chose this tourRavenna is a hidden gem of a city in Northern Italy and its fascinating history will come to life on our Ravenna Private Walking tour. You and an enthusiastic local guide will wander around 3 of Ravenna's 8 UNESCO world heritage sites including the mausoleum of a Roman Empress and the oldest monument in the city, built on a Roman bath and filled with gorgeous mosaics. Enjoy learning about the history and culture of this fascinating city as your guide weaves tales of ancient and modern. Our Ravenna Private Walking tour leaves every day.
Our Ravenna Private Walking tour is the perfect way to learn more about this fascinating city. We handpick our local guides based on their knowledge and enthusiasm so you will be in the very best of hands as you wander around the city, taking photos as you go. As this is a private tour, you will have the guide to yourself so feel free to use this opportunity to ask them anything you like, from more information about the history of the city to the culture of modern-day Ravenna!
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Ravenna Private Walking tour Itinerary
10:00 /12:00/ 14:00/16:00 - Pickup from Ravenna
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Ravenna.
- Meeting point: Piazza del Popolo
Guided Tour of Ravenna City
- Your private guide will take you around the UNESCO world heritage site of Ravenna, where you will discover the most important monuments of the city.
- Visit the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia a Roman Empress built in the mid-fifth century.
- Visit 3 UNESCO world heritage sites (there are 8 in total in Ravenna) including the Battisero Neoniano, the most ancient building in Ravenna built on top of a Roman bath and with incredible mosaics inside.
- Discover the history of the city as your guide brings the past to life through tales and stories of a time gone by.
12:30 /14:30/ 16:30/18:30 - Drop off at Ravenna
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ravenna Private Walking tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ravenna Private Walking tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person