Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan Bajo Highlights
01Take a dip in Rangko Cave's secret swimming hole
02Discover the Mirror Stone Cave with its glittering walls and marine fossils
03Explore the rolling hills overlooking the bays that surround Labuan Bajo
04End the day with a traditional local lunch before heading back to your hotel
Why we chose this tourOur Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Tour from Labuan Bajo takes you to see some of Indonesia's most scenic landscapes and breathtaking hidden gems nestled in the caves and waters near Flores. You'll hike, enjoy the beauty of underground caves, and savor a traditional local lunch to round out the day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan Bajo Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Labuan Bajo
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Guided tour of Rangko Village, Mirror Stove Cave & Amelia Sea View
- The day begins with a drive to Rangko village, a traditional village west of Flores in the verdant hills that overlook the sparkling waters that abound in this region.
- Hop into a boat to go explore Rangko Cave, a rocky cavern tucked into the coastline that's not only gorgeous but also home to a secret swimming hole where you'll have the chance to take a dip in the crystal clear waters.
- The next stop is Goa Batu Cermin, or the Mirror Stone Cave, and its name comes from the dazzling display when the morning light flashes through a crevice in the roof onto the salty rock walls.
- Historically an underwater cave, corals and ancient marine fossils are embedded in the walls, making this an ideal spot for some discovery and exploration.
- Here, you have the option to eat a local lunch before heading out for more adventures.
- Continue to the outlook point of the Amelia Sea View on the outskirts of Labuan Bajo, where you'll be treated to panoramic views of tropical rainforests, the rugged rolling landscape, and the sparkling sea below.
- Leave the area with unforgettable memories to return to your hotel for some rest and relaxation.
16:30 - Drop off in Labuan Bajo
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from, or the Labuan Bajo Airport.
NB - all timings on Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan Bajo are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Rangko Village & Mirror Stone Cave Private Tour from Labuan Bajo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Labuan Bajo
Hotel pick up/drop off
Water provided in the car
Lunch & Drinks
Any other item not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Children under 3 years will join the tour free of charge
Related Tours and Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise and Madakaripura Waterfall Private Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 15 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Mount Bromo Private Midnight Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 12 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Mount Bromo Sunrise & Ijen Blue Fire Private 2 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 2 days package From $380 Per Person
Wonders of East Java Private 4 Day V.I.P Tour from Surabaya/MalangIndonesia | 4 days package From $559 Per Person
Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan BajoIndonesia | 10 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Bali ATV AdventureIndonesia | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Cultural Private Tour of Bali’s HistoryIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Village and Monkey Forest Half Day Private TourIndonesia | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ubud Wild Water Rafting & Kintamani Volcano Private TourIndonesia | 8 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Balinese Local Homestay Experience in Bresela VillageIndonesia | 2 days package From $130 Per Person