Quad Bike Experience from Salou Highlights
01Ride quad bikes through the forests and cliffs of Catalunya
02Head out under the supervision of an experienced regional guide
03Discover the picturesque villages that line the Mediterranean coast
04Travel through the mountain trails and dense forests on your ride
Why we chose this tourOur Quad Bike Experience from Salou is an exciting ride through the countryside of Catalunya, with you on your own quad bike and under the supervision of our experienced regional experts for an immersive adventure through the forests, cliffside caves, and rocky trails of this area. Learn more about the history and natural wonders of the area from the back of your own vehicle, and revel in the feel of the wind against your face in sunny Spain. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Quad Bike Experience from Salou Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Salou
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Salou.
Guided Quad Bike Tour
- Get ready for a day that will get you flying through the rocky ridges of Catalunya on the back of your own powerful quad bike, all with the help of our experienced local guides.
- Once you've left your hotel, make your way to the base camp for a safety orientation and briefing on how to use all of your equipment, and then head out under the supervision of your guide.
- Ride down the dense forest trails and gravel roads of Salou, deep in the heart of the craggy cliffs and caves that line the Mediterranean, making your way to Mont Roig du Camp, the former home of artist Joan Miró.
- The mountain peaks are a beautiful part of the panoramic views that include the glittering water below, offering the perfect backdrop for your adrenaline-filled ride.
- Continue to Mare de Deu de la Roca, a hermitage high on the red peaks of the range beyond, and see if you can spot any of the hermits that still make their home here today!
- Marvel at the beauty of the area as you fly past resort towns, towering slopes, and sandy stretches of beach on your way back to camp, ending your day back at your hotel.
11:00 - Drop off at Salou
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Quad Bike Experience from Salou are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Quad Bike Experience from Salou, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Salou
Fully guided tour by an expert guide
Snacks & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Clothes suitable for the weather
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Quad drivers must be 18 years old and have a valid driving license. Drivers who have not ridden a Quad bike yet, need to do a driving test A deposit of 100 EUR needs to be in cash
Minimum height: 1.50m
The minimum age required is 6 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person
Highlights of Bilbao 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $439 Per Person