Prosecco Tasting Tour from Venice Highlights
1Enjoy an 8 person maximum tour that introduces you to the history of Prosecco
2Meet the people who produce this world-famous wine
3Pass by scenic views of expansive vineyards in this famous region
4Taste Prosecco accompanied by local delicacies and snacks
Why we chose this tourOur Prosecco Tasting Tour from Venice takes you into the history and modern movements of Prosecco, from the luscious grapes that grow on the vine to the sparkling bottles that you can purchase yourself, with a maximum of 8 people, giving you a more hands-on experience. Dive into the lush Italian countryside as you learn how this unique wine is made, and taste for yourself some of the best offerings two regional vineyards offer. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Prosecco Tasting Tour from Venice Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Venice
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Venice.
Guided Prosecco Tasting Tour
- After meeting your guide at the gorgeous Piazzale Roma, just on the edge of Venice's Old Town, you'll be driven through the stunning Italian countryside to the heart of your tour.
- You'll pass through the breathtaking Valdobbiadene and Conegliano production areas that are famous for the unparalleled Prosecco they make.
- Wind past expansive vineyards on your way to two of the area's best wineries for extensive guided tours.
- Learn how the grapes move from being plucked from the vine to bottled for sale from your expert guide, visiting every inch of these stunning properties.
- After your tour, you'll taste a variety of wines and local delicacies before you return to Venice.
16:00 - Drop off in Venice
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Prosecco Tasting Tour from Venice, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Prosecco Tasting Tour from Venice as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.